The Falkirk FC Thread

Like almost everyone else I'd like a right back and a forward. However we aren't as lightweight up front as everyone says, Laverty could do a job, and a fully fit Petra will supply Rudden we also for the first time this season have a midfield threat. A lot of our new signings seem to have been written off before they've played 2 or 3 games! If no-one comes in today then I'd be disappointed but not devastated and I still think we'd every chance of staying up.

3 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Like almost everyone else I'd like a right back and a forward. However we aren't as lightweight up front as everyone says, Laverty could do a job, and a fully fit Petra will supply Rudden we also for the first time this season have a midfield threat. A lot of our new signings seem to have been written off before they've played 2 or 3 games! If no-one comes in today then I'd be disappointed but not devastated and I still think we'd every chance of staying up.

Laverty are you having a laugh. Never been impressed when I've seen him in the reserves or u20s. Long way away from being a first teamer if you ask me.  If we don't sign anyone and Rudden got crocked for any length of time we'd be league one bound for sure. Our second top scorer has 2 goals for christs sake.

8 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Laverty are you having a laugh. Never been impressed when I've seen him in the reserves or u20s. Long way away from being a first teamer if you ask me.  If we don't sign anyone and Rudden got crocked for any length of time we'd be league one bound for sure. Our second top scorer has 2 goals for christs sake.

Laverty is the young striker on-loan from Everton.

9 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I

2 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Laverty is the young striker on-loan from Everton.

In the same way Sammut was on loan from Chelsea. Big team doesn't guarantee quality

3 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Knee jerk reaction meant Lavery. You have thought he actually meant aiden laverty. 

HTH

Of course I did. If you have two strikers one called lavery and one called laverty and someone says laverty then I will presume thats who he is talking about.

Edited by Shodwall cat