The Falkirk FC Thread

The only way this is an acceptable signing is if he is a cheap back up that means Harrison and Brough are on their way to free up wages and we are still going to bring in a proper RB and a couple of strikers. We simply do not need to have 6 CBs and only 2  under 21 Strikers at the club.

Edited by GMBairn

Lee Miller would be a very good signing especially given it's January, surely? Knows the league, still of a decent quality and different to what we have. He's a leader as well, we need as many of them as we can get. 
I don't know how I'd feel about Lee signing. Like you said, he knows the league and still is of decent quality, however, this is the same guy who looked like he'd downed tools for the previous 2 managers

Trying to think of other strikers we could get on loan - Chris Kane is about the best semi-realistic option I can think of. 

He is just an older Rudden. We desperately need a striker who can hold it up. Let players get around him and ensure we can actually string more than 3 passes together.