The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

way too many vowels and way too many kilos. He is to football what a goldfish are to track cycling.

Back down to earth with a mighty thump.

This feels like a Hartley signing.

I would say more of a Houston signing, with Hartley signings we didn't know how bad they would be! 

We need to get behind the guy though as getting on his back due to preconceived ideas isn't going to do anyone any good. At least let him f**k up a few times before anybody starts that stuff. 

A wee bit concerned that this means Ray's going to stick with McGhee at RB and move Dixon to LB where I think we would be wasted somewhat.

6 centre half options and 8 options for midfield and 2 options for up top, not the squad planning I had in mind for this half of the season.

Underwhelming signing is really the most undwerwhelmiest statement, I had the thot that it was gonna be 2 more signings with the words of McKinnon on Saturday, after this I think we need another 3 !!!

IIRC correctly he was liked for the first wee while at Utd. My concern is. We have signed a CH. This means arguably our best performing CH will be punted out to replace a decent LB, and replaved witg Edge who is likely worse. And we havent signed a RB, clearly the problem area in all of this. 

All I can think of is Edge is a natural and experienced CH. Maybe he doesnt get caught out witg Rooneys goal on Sat? 

We will be back to effectively 4 CHs at the back so we better play with wingers (DKD and Maclean peesumably) otherwise we are looking at Houston levels of narrow. 

Dixon might surprise us at LB but I was more than happy to leave him in the middle. 

Met The Edge a couple of times a genuinely nice guy unlike some  others he try’s his best just maybe lacks the ability sadly look after him we also have Tam Scobbie if you want another defender all the best for the season (except vs United)