The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, falkirkzombie said:
11 hours ago, Russ said:

Can’t see that being right at all. We sold him to Swansea so any add ons that were part of the deal would’ve expired when he was sold on.

Pretty sure Margaret Lang said at the last meeting that the only sell on we’re waiting for is Will Vaulks.

It was also metioned at the AGM we will be due 125k for Botti Babi  when /if he makes a 1st team apperance for the swans.

I wouldn't be basing our budget on that! :lol:

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

There's a little thing called contracts. That's why Tidser is going nowhere till the Summer. Unlike...

If i was to put a bet on it, I can see him leaving this week!

Money will play a big factor but also getting back to enjoying his football under a manager who clearly rates him will certainly play a part too.

If Falkirk are willing to give us £20-30k to take him now, I can see Crawford going for it!

3 minutes ago, madton said:

If i was to put a bet on it, I can see him leaving this week!

Money will play a big factor but also getting back to enjoying his football under a manager who clearly rates him will certainly play a part too.

If Falkirk are willing to give us £20-30k to take him now, I can see Crawford going for it!

You never know. If Tidser makes it plain he wants to go then they may just do that. Maybe he already has in no uncertain terms and that's why he was benched on Saturday.

If you had another job to go to next week where you double your salary and your present company says no, then you wouldn't exactly be an enthusiastic employee for the next 4 months 

21 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

You never know. If Tidser makes it plain he wants to go then they may just do that. Maybe he already has in no uncertain terms and that's why he was benched on Saturday.

If you had another job to go to next week where you double your salary and your present company says no, then you wouldn't exactly be an enthusiastic employee for the next 4 months 

Worked out well for the new Sevco signing from Killie

2 hours ago, Bairny101 said:

I think McKinnon is aware of the right back situation. After all, he did sign Dumbuya who I imagine would have played there if he got fit. Wouldn’t surprise me if there is nobody available that is better than what we have at the minute in that position.

Interesting stat is that a certain discredited poster assured us Kidd would be the rightback at the end of January.

Well, we've played our last game in January  - and he isn't. McGhee currently holds that position.

Nor has Robson been displaced at leftback, which we were also assured would happen.

It's a real shame he's no longer posting. I'd have loved to have heard him explain why he got the predictions so wrong.  :lol:

24 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Interesting stat is that a certain discredited poster assured us Kidd would be the rightback at the end of January.

Well, we've played our last game in January  - and he isn't. McGhee currently holds that position.

Nor has Robson been displaced at leftback, which we were also assured would happen.

It's a real shame he's no longer posting. I'd have loved to have heard him explain why he got the predictions so wrong.  :lol:

I haven't got anything wrong. Mackinnon himself said on Saturday that Dixon would be 'moving out one' once he's signed a centre back- i.e. Robson will be dropped. Yes, Kidd didn't play on Saturday, but I suspect that was purely due to rotation as he's played so many games recently.

1 hour ago, falkirkzombie said:
13 hours ago, Russ said:

Can’t see that being right at all. We sold him to Swansea so any add ons that were part of the deal would’ve expired when he was sold on.

Pretty sure Margaret Lang said at the last meeting that the only sell on we’re waiting for is Will Vaulks.

It was also metioned at the AGM we will be due 125k for Botti Babi  when /if he makes a 1st team apperance for the swans.

I'm pretty sure some  of the youngsters we moved on recently like Mitchell  have sell on clauses. 

Edited by Shodwall cat

4 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I haven't got anything wrong. Mackinnon himself said on Saturday that Dixon would be 'moving out one' once he's signed a centre back- i.e. Robson will be dropped. Yes, Kidd didn't play on Saturday, but I suspect that was purely due to rotation as he's played so many games recently.

Rotation? He's only started 12 league games this season  More likely to be cos he's murder.

11 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Muirhead?

12 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

2 weeks since our last game.

14 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

We just had a 2 week break

Yep. Rotation will be it. In a must win home game after two weeks off, you definitely wrap your best players in cotton wool.

SHUT UP DICK

Guest Ecosse83
26 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

What have you actually got right??