The Falkirk FC Thread

McKinnon had Tidser playing out of his skin at the start of this season but the useless clown that replaced him doesn't know how to get the best out of Tidser. I think if we had a better manager he'd stick around but he's wasted at Morton right now. Usually this sort of thing would annoy me but I'm past caring now :lol: 

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

McKinnon had Tidser playing out of his skin at the start of this season but the useless clown that replaced him doesn't know how to get the best out of Tidser. I think if we had a better manager he'd stick around but he's wasted at Morton right now. Usually this sort of thing would annoy me but I'm past caring now :lol: 

I would say that's absolute nonsense. Who the manager is will have nothing to do with it. He's going for the money and longer contract - end of..

6 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

I would say that's absolute nonsense. Who the manager is will have nothing to do with it. He's going for the money and longer contract - end of..

He'll be our highest paid player by far. Douglas Rae went above and beyond to get him back when we were in League 1 and he wouldn't have had his wages reduced when we were promoted. If JJ wasn't wasting him, there's no way he'd be wanting out. 

He'll be our highest paid player by far. Douglas Rae went above and beyond to get him back when we were in League 1 and he wouldn't have had his wages reduced when we were promoted. If JJ wasn't wasting him, there's no way he'd be wanting out. 

That's guff. Falkirk will pay him far more and give him a 2 or 3 year deal.

It won't make the slightest difference to Tidser whether he plays 10 yards further forward or not on a pitch 

1 minute ago, Colkitto said:

That's guff. Falkirk will pay him far more and give him a 2 or 3 year deal.

It won't make the slightest difference to Tidser whether he plays 10 yards further forward or not on a pitch 

:lol::lol: 

Do you really think he'd be wanting out if he was playing in the form he was under McKinnon? It absolutely makes a difference where he plays. He's outstanding further up the pitch, JJ has him playing in front of our own box. 

:lol::lol: 

Do you really think he'd be wanting out if he was playing in the form he was under McKinnon? It absolutely makes a difference where he plays. He's outstanding further up the pitch, JJ has him playing in front of our own box. 

Seriously, It's down to money.  With most footballers money talks. Tidser is no different

What's Falkirk's average weekly wage? It'll be higher than ours but just curious as Tidser will be by far our highest paid player above the rest. Wouldn't surprise me if he was nearing a grand* a week at Morton as Douglas Rae was desperate to get him back and keep him so probably paid over the odds.

*The rest of ours are on around £500/600. 

14 minutes ago, Scosha said:

What's Falkirk's average weekly wage? It'll be higher than ours but just curious as Tidser will be by far our highest paid player above the rest. Wouldn't surprise me if he was nearing a grand* a week at Morton as Douglas Rae was desperate to get him back and keep him so probably paid over the odds.

I would have guessed we'd have been much the same tbh. Highest wage would be under a grand. Loy was reported to be on £1200 per week which was funded by an external group.

Edited by wee_bairn

14 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Pretty sure i heard our weekly was about 800 a week, might be wrong though.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Come home Tids. Bring Midge with you. Whoever the f**k he is.... We'll find something for him to do I'm sure.

The irony of taking their best player after their fans foaming at the mouth about transfer bans etc would make for a gold thread

Oh ho. Mocking Midge is unacceptable Bairnardo. That's St Johnstone legend and all round good guy Christopher Millar!

Can’t see that being right at all. We sold him to Swansea so any add ons that were part of the deal would’ve expired when he was sold on.

Pretty sure Margaret Lang said at the last meeting that the only sell on we’re waiting for is Will Vaulks.
It was also metioned at the AGM we will be due 125k for Botti Babi  when /if he makes a 1st team apperance for the swans.