The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

That Buaben to China meme is some caper. Their clubs can play four non-Chinese players I believe? The thought that they'd waste one of those spots on a clown like Buaben when they're paying folk 400k a week is madness. 

He's going on a bricklaying course.

That Buaben to China meme is some caper. Their clubs can play four non-Chinese players I believe? The thought that they'd waste one of those spots on a clown like Buaben when they're paying folk 400k a week is madness. 

Do China only have one league? Might not necessarily be the top flight he’s going into.

I thought Buaben would be good for us. Indeed, he did look good at the start, maybe just what we needed, but the idea that the Buaben who finished off his time with us can go to China and get paid a fortune is fucking vomit inducing.

He wouldnt get back into our midfield now a mere few weeks after he slinked off

Mental that we didn’t score with the huge attacking threat of Haber, Lewis and Mackin on for the last 20 minutes.

7 very strong contenders for my all time worst Falkirk 11 in that team there. I hate Paul Hartley.

Just realised we played the whole game with Aero right-back, McGhee left back and Robson sat on the bench. And we only used 2 subs. Just made me angry all over again.

I genuinely thought there was a player in Greenwood and he's probably the only one I was slightly unhappy to see go.
It was clear that he wasn't in Ray's plans from the beginning though so he did the right thing by getting rid early.
He might just be one of those like Irving who showed enough promise in the circumstances that you thought "this guy can kick on" then spend the remainder of the season wondering with increasing anger why it hasnt happened.

Lavery must be gash if Petravicius is getting the start 
Arguably, Petra has been instrumental in getting the points we got up to the window opening. His runs stretched teams and created openings for Zak.

Without him in the team I doubt we'd have as many points as we do