The Falkirk FC Thread

Here just as a point of interest can we not take Ayr to an SFA tribunal i mean the whole thing between getting his contract mutually terminated and signing for Ayr Utd was  done very quick which would suggest that Ayr had made contact with the player before his contract was terminated or do those rules and logic only apply to Morton ?

3 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Here just as a point of interest can we not take Ayr to an SFA tribunal i mean the whole thing between getting his contract mutually terminated and signing for Ayr Utd was  done very quick which would suggest that Ayr had made contact with the player before his contract was terminated or do those rules and logic only apply to Morton ?

You mean similar to the way Mark Kerr left QoS and signed for Falkirk within a matter of hours of his contract being terminated. Someone with a suspicious mind might think it was almost as if Falkirk knew he was going to be punted before he actually was. 

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

You mean similar to the way Mark Kerr left QoS and signed for Falkirk within a matter of hours of his contract being terminated. Someone with a suspicious mind might think it was almost as if Falkirk knew he was going to be punted before he actually was. 

ECA0C5CB-A41C-4B13-AFA1-708E0AA9649F.jpeg

54 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

No tribunal, if anything, we should be taking the Ayr management team out for a candlelit dinner if Aero went sans package.

Reading the Ayr United website, it suggests they approached falkirk after being made aware he was available. Being available does not mean released. I suspect they approached and offered 18 months. Aero said aye and falkirk said aye and no money changed hands. Falkir k could have asked for money but it's a win win for all three parties if he just left

We wanted rid . Muirhead isnt going to leave unless he has something lined up. Probs told to find himself another club. As luck would have it Ayr were feeling charitable and said yes we'll give him a gig , done deal and everyone is happy although that will be shortlived at Ayr i would think.

2 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Comments make sense from McCall and Aero tbh with needing a fresh challenge and also not leaving on bad terms but more for stability for his family.

Hope Ayr play him in RB weakness found already.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-ayr-united-signing-aaron-13901610

Hes murder at centreback too. Not much in it really.

6 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Always thought Harrison or Brough looked as if they were starting to settle to the game up here the rest of the summer signings looked as if they never seen a football before.

Just as a reminder of the summer

ffc.jpg

Vicious b*****d!

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I hope not. 

If true, arseholes incoming. 

think last year they said they were only going to renew the domain for 1 more year.  looks like the domain expired in december and they have gone beyond the grace period.  was never the same when they shortened the name.

3 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

No you can't, Muirhead was in the last 6 months of his contract and was free to speak to other clubs. 

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, Grant228 said:
No you can't, Muirhead was in the last 6 months of his contract and was free to speak to other clubs. 

Whoosh

Hahaha ahab, I totally knew it and I was getting in on the joke, double whoosh. 

f**k sake.