The Falkirk FC Thread

46 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Looks a wee bit like that Ruggy boy.

Well, ok, not that much!

I think he looks a bit like Davie Mitchell, please let it be Fasan gone though absolutely woeful on a Scott Higgins scale of goalkeepers

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:
I was just leaving the stadium when you posted that this morning. :thumsup2

Having taken photos of..... Just one signing..... yes?

Just the one today aye. There's nothing else confirmed beyond that. 

I think you can safely assume there will be more, but the timing  depends on agents picking up the phone and saying "we accept and we'll be in tomorrow / the day after" etc.

You could reasonably speculate there may be departures too.

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Just the one today aye. There's nothing else confirmed beyond that. 

I think you can safely assume there will be more, but the timing  depends on agents picking up the phone and saying "we accept and we'll be in tomorrow / the day after" etc.

You could reasonably speculate there may be departures too.

You've upped my productivity for the day by saving me refreshing the clubs twitter page every 5 minutes!

Not sure whether to thank you or not though as now I'll actually have to work.

40 minutes ago, keithgy said:

That is 4 goalkeepers on the books with Fasan and Mitchell both out of contract in the summer it is safe to say one will go and we all want it to be Fasan.

Mutch still has 3 years left on his deal and boy he must have had one hell of an agent to get a 4 year deal.

Actually we've got five now, as Brett Young is the backup goalie for the reserves. Albeit he's hobbling about on crutches at the moment.

Just now, HopeStreetPieStall said:

We'll get it down to four again soon enough. Hopefully, at any rate. 

EdiBairn, EdiBairn, EdiBairn. 

You've only gone and Hartley'd  (fucked) it now it was peaceful without him

no bad phrase that only went and done a hartley on it think, i could get it into the oxford english dictionary done a hartley on something ?

What is all this pish about crunchy coming from juniors therefore juniors = decent?  youse do realise that was over a quarter of a centaury ago ?  

back when the majority of the second tier and some of the premier division we're still part time, things have moved on since then. 

12 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

So stattos. How many of last summer’s crazy hazy signings still in the building?

Five, plus five who signed extensions in the summer.

PB, LF, SH, PP, DP signed for the first time.

LK JM AM KOH TR extended.

Perhaps a more interesting stat is that we've now signed nine players since the start of the month with an equivalent number out. We're on course to change an entire team in the January window.

Edited by Bainsfordbairn

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Petravicius

Harrison

Fasan

Paton

Brough

Thats all I have

Wow. Five

1 minute ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Five, plus five who signed extensions in the summer.

PB, LF, SH, PP, DP signed for the first time.

LK JM AM KOH TR extended.

Perhaps a more interesting stat is that we've now signed nine players since the start of the month with an equivalent number out. We're on course to change an entire team in the January window.

That’s absolutely mental. At Championship level, I don’t think any club has come anywhere near as to the numbers of ins and outs we have experienced over a single summer and a January. As you say, we are almost at the point of being able to field a side none of whom were at the club in December.