The Falkirk FC Thread

47 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Is that a gay thing?

No. Apparently you just need to be under 30 and own a Vauxhall of some description, so that’s where the confusion arises.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

2 hours ago, LauriestonBairn said:

IMG_2471.jpg

Disgraceful scenes at the stadium. Our car park is being used by the Falkirk Cruise!

They will be there most night for at least six months before they get chased away (like the retail park and the Falkirk wheel car park).

19 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

No. Apparently you just need to be under 30 and own a Vauxhall of some description, so that’s where the confusion arises.

Or just be an arsehole and  like playing shitty music louder than your car speakers can handle while reving the guts out your car while going round a car park at about 5mph. 

I believe there’s a couple of wee Citroens there, and that makes it bit more sinister. Falkirk Wheel carpark was fine for them. Kept them out of the way, but I believe the folks with the Boardwalk restaurant got a bit fed up with it.

1 minute ago, Believe The Hype said:

Fucking juniors!!! f**k off. Not sure if serious. Junior football is not where a team like Falkirk should be scouting. One major upset, one that has happened in my 32 years does justify scouting that shit hole. 

Snobbery like that deserves to taste relegation.

I believe there’s a couple of wee Citroens there, and that makes it bit more sinister. Falkirk Wheel carpark was fine for them. Kept them out of the way, but I believe the folks with the Boardwalk restaurant got a bit fed up with it.
It was more the people in Carmuirs/Camelon that were unhappy. As some nights they were louder than the trains and work that was happening there at night.

7 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Fucking juniors!!! f**k off. Not sure if serious. Junior football is not where a team like Falkirk should be scouting. One major upset, one that has happened in my 32 years does justify scouting that shit hole. 

Aye fair play, have Falkirk ever signed a decent player from the juniors? 

Fast forward until now, and it could not have gone worse for Barjonas. The attacking midfielder has managed just 24 minutes of League Two action for a side Rangers annihilated 6-0 in pre-season under Gerrard. Highly-rated at Rangers, Barjonas managed nine appearances after breaking into the senior side before going out on loan, but he has struggled at Bury to make even the slightest impact. Now, Gerrard has a decision to make. Barjonas has 18 months remaining on his contract at Ibrox, but the midfielder requires first-team football if he is to develop. A loan after his return in January is likely, but is it even worth it?

Barjonas has failed to show he can hack it in the fourth tier of English football. 

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/11/13/jamie-barjonas-is-failing-to-show-steven-gerrard-why-he-deserves/

Hmmm

42 minutes ago, Sgt Bilko said:

Heard a rumour that Jamie Barjonas might be getting sent out on loan to us from Rangers.

Young midfielder. Replacing Irvine perhaps. 

We don't need a replacement for Irving, who hadn't kicked a ball since September. We need decent, preferably experienced players. 24 minutes for Bury?!. No thanks.

Without going full Hughes, I think we need players with character.

Early days but Osman doesn't fill me with good vibes in that regard. Obviously we saw Haber who epitomised that problem.

Could do with a a couple of utter c***s to snarl us to points. They'd still need to be v dece looking and stylish naturally.

Edited by Bairn Necessities

13 minutes ago, AGPar said:

We don't need a replacement for Irving, who hadn't kicked a ball since September. We need decent, preferably experienced players. 24 minutes for Bury?!. No thanks.

Agreed. Certainly not claiming to bo #ITK, just heard that he might be getting punted to us. 

Without going full Hughes, I think we need players with character.
Early days but Osman doesn't fill me with good vibes in that regard. Obviously we saw Haber who epitomised that problem.
Could do with a a couple of utter c***s to snarl us to points. They'd still need to be v dece looking and stylish naturally.

Sleeve tattoo at a minimum

Surely we've signed feckin enough midfielders. Going to end up like Hughes's season at Ochilview with two teams worth of midfielders and hardly any strikers at this rate.  Strikers, right back and a keeper please.

Edited by Shodwall cat