The Falkirk FC Thread

Decent enough player, but would come with a lot of baggage. One of these guys that has the next manager thinking he will be the one to get him focussed on playing football. In Osman, we already have one of those (with little time left to deliver).

Talented this guy might be, but just as likely to make loads of promises and then quickly break every single one of them.

Every signing carries a certain risk. Attitude and commitment shouldn’t feature amongst them.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

More than likely a joke, but we desperately need a full back, so on the off chance it's not, is he any good? 

Drop the boy EdiBairn a PM. Tommy Robson is his expert subject, he'll give you the lowdown

Tommy pretty much splits opinions from our support and there’s quite a bit of chat about him a few pages back.

He’s more of a wing-back than a full-back he’s not great defensively and all his best attributes are going forward. He’s fast, always tries to beat his man and he’s got a great delivery on him. He’s fine at this level but he’s no good enough for the Premiership.

If you’re looking for a full-back from us though I thoroughly recommend Aaron Muirhead.

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

More than likely a joke, but we desperately need a full back, so on the off chance it's not, is he any good? 

Screenshot_20190118-000524_Chrome.jpg

I revealed a few weeks ago that he'd be leaving the club this month so it seems likely he could be on his way to you. 

He can't defend in the slightest- constantly targeted by the opposition because he simply can't tackle or mark. He is alright going forward but certainly not good enough to make up for his poor defending.

Nowhere near good enough for the premiership in summary. I'd be absolutely delighted to see him go.

Edited by EdiBairn

I revealed a few weeks ago that he'd be leaving the club this month so it seems likely he could be on his way to you. 
He can't defend in the slightest- constantly targeted by the opposition because he simply can't tackle or mark. He is alright going forward but certainly not good enough to make up for his poor defending.
Nowhere near good enough for the premiership in summary. I'd be absolutely delighted to see him go.

So you’re undecided on him?