The Falkirk FC Thread

18 minutes ago, Jim Jenkins said:

Want to see more faces soon anyone heard anything

Ray probably wants to check his options out in training with a two week break we wont see any new signings until early next week. IMHO 

Just now, ShaggerG said:

Wonder if Sibbs would fancy a wee loan back until the end of the season given that they've added Erskine & Wilde who sort of play in the same sort of positions nearly. Sort of.

We're looking at him, Alston and BSLM  .......according to Edi 

Not looking at Alston. Sibbald and Miller, yes. But not certain to happen.
Parody.

Just f**k off, or if you are determined to post about Falkirk and actually are a fan, make (another) new user name and disengage yourself from the utter tosspot act.

Fucking boring c**t

Hi! I recorded a podcast with one-time Falkirk star David Weatherston and I think you will all enjoy it.
This is the fourth installment of a five-part podcast and sees him talking about his two years with the Bairns. I can't recommend this enough - some brilliant stories, funny throughout and great insight into his time there.
CLICK
Great podcast, I was just about to post a link to it.

Really interesting hearing how he enjoyed his time with us and it isn't surprising to find out that he ended up getting frozen out by that cock Presley after giving an opinion when asked for one.

Guest Ecosse83
4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Parody.

Just f**k off, or if you are determined to post about Falkirk and actually are a fan, make (another) new user name and disengage yourself from the utter tosspot act.

Fucking boring c**t

Just ignore his posts mate. He's a fantasist and everyone knows it so no point in replying. 

He just goes against everything anyone says then changes his mind a few days later to suit his latest argument. Complete tosser !!:lol:

4 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Millers been crocked all season and we've already signed a pile of midfielders so why we would need sibbald is a complete mystery when desperately need a right back and some strikers.

Of course we need a RB and strikers and the money should certainly be allocated in these areas first, but I wouldn't be upset if we could add Sibbald too. 

12 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

You've answered your own question there. Sibbald to right back. You know it makes sense. 

Bring back the banter years. 

Surely this is peak banter years?

13 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Of course we need a RB and strikers and the money should certainly be allocated in these areas first, but I wouldn't be upset if we could add Sibbald too. 

He had the choice to stay but couldnt get away quick enough . Manager may have changed but its still the same bod that were here when he was playing silly buggers with his contract.  We've now got Mclean, Dunn, Waddington, McShane and Osman plus Paton ,Mckee and Petra . Would be a total waste of cash bringing in another midfielder. 

He had the choice to stay but couldnt get away quick enough . Manager may have changed but its still the same bod that were here when he was playing silly buggers with his contract.  We've now got Mclean, Dunn, Waddington, McShane and Osman plus Paton ,Mckee and Petra . Would be a total waste of cash bringing in another midfielder. 
If we are playing 4 3 3, maybe you can consider Maclean, DKD and Petra to be competing for 2 slots beside 1 out of Rudden/Lavery IMO.

The middle 3 from Waddington, McShane, Osman and if we got Sibbald, then him too.

Paton and McKee are debatable whether they are in the picture. My guess would be Paton is and McKee isnt.

Its silly to say theres no room for Sibbald ifnyou are thinking in terms of quality required. Squad size maybe would be an issue but adding him in Joe McKees place for example would be an utter no brainer.

Guest Ecosse83

I'm not saying we are after Sibbald but that's the type of player we might get later in the window after other clubs have signed replacements etc. 

Can't wait to see who we get in next, hopefully some experience with quality at this level.

48 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Not looking at Alston. Sibbald and Miller, yes. But not certain to happen.

Anyone in there right mind knew that any of those options were never going to happen Sibbs for the sole fact he left us to test himself at a higher level, Alston for being rated at St Johnstone and playing regularly and BSLM  was the same as Sibbs basically.  

Gonnae just stop spouting pish and claiming to be ITK, oh and hows that Robson being dropped working out for you.

4 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Hi! I recorded a podcast with one-time Falkirk star David Weatherston and I think you will all enjoy it.

This is the fourth installment of a five-part podcast and sees him talking about his two years with the Bairns. I can't recommend this enough - some brilliant stories, funny throughout and great insight into his time there.

CLICK

Great podcast, and comes across like a decent bloke who cared about the club and enjoyed his time here.

As a side note, does anyone else notice how many of the ex-players in these types of interview manage to allude one way or another to how many fans we have? Total #crowdwank champions; we are so fucking blockbuster.

Have we released some more players or has the Herald jumped the gun or am i reading the article wrong ?

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-fc/falkirk-first-team-experience-as-junior-bairns-meet-their-football-heroes-1-4857145

From shooting drills into goalkeepers Leo Fasan, David Mitchell and Robbie Mutch to skills and fitness with Ray McKinnon and assistant Darren Taylor, the fans were put through their paces for a glimpse into what it is like for Patrick Brough, Scott Harrison, Tommy Robson and company. There was also a signing session for autograph hunters and a chance to say goodbye to some of the Bairns who left the club shortly afterwards.