The Falkirk FC Thread

Andrew Nelson. Any good? Apparently we are after him.

Not a good striker at all, very very POOR at this level. Wouldn’t suit Dundee in the top flight either. Reminds me of a smaller Marcus Haber. You’re probably more likely to stay up if you were to take on our young prospect Kevin Ohara on a short term deal. We’d all be GUTTED to see him leave. I wouldn’t recommend Nelson. Stay away is what I say.

4 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Not a good striker at all, very very POOR at this level. Wouldn’t suit Dundee in the top flight either. Reminds me of a smaller Marcus Haber. You’re probably more likely to stay up if you were to take on our young prospect Kevin Ohara on a short term deal. We’d all be GUTTED to see him leave. I wouldn’t recommend Nelson. Stay away is what I say.

You're just joking aren't you?

Agreed.

He is surprisingly down to earth though.....

Hi! I recorded a podcast with one-time Falkirk star David Weatherston and I think you will all enjoy it.

This is the fourth installment of a five-part podcast and sees him talking about his two years with the Bairns. I can't recommend this enough - some brilliant stories, funny throughout and great insight into his time there.

CLICK

Hi! I recorded a podcast with one-time Falkirk star David Weatherston and I think you will all enjoy it.
This is the fourth installment of a five-part podcast and sees him talking about his two years with the Bairns. I can't recommend this enough - some brilliant stories, funny throughout and great insight into his time there.
CLICK

The story about Darren Dods and the jelly beans was class haha

18 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

McGhee ain’t great but he isnt the Harrison levels of shit

McGhee has no composure on the ball, Harrison does but is dreadfully slow, Brough is a combination of both.. Our two new CB are both miles better. At least it seems like Ray can spot a player unlike Houston or Hartley 

Edited by Stainrod

On 09/01/2019 at 13:07, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

Me and my husband both disagree with that statement. 

This post explains an awful lot now  

Well done on splitting from your long suffering wife and “coming out”, piracy.

:thumsup2

1 hour ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Edibairn obviously got done the dirty from a burd from Sunderland and has been raging ever since. Surely the only explanation for him despising Robson and Nelson as much as he does. 

That’s the issue. It wasn’t a burd but actually a Tranny however Edibairn didn’t realise until it was too late.

Not sure Nelson is anywhere near ready for a relegation battle in the top flight.  Whilst he did well for us he was still pretty raw and Dundee to me need a lot better to drag them out the hole they are in.  I'd certainly take him back for us but botom of the championship is a whole different ball game from bottom of the top flight.

Edited by Shodwall cat