The Falkirk FC Thread

25 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Is the Nil Nil free ticket offer still on the go ?  Morton in December was Nil Nil, Dunfermline was a Cat A game, so Inverness would be free tickets IF it’s still on the go. I’d give them to a guy at work to let him take his kids.

No the offer is not happening this season

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

You must be at it?

It depends what you want from a Full Back, firstly you want one that can tackle and read the game, one tick Tom Tiawo.  Anyone that’s watched the game could see more of a hard tackling Full Back in Tiawo than Kidd. 

It depends what you want from a Full Back, firstly you want one that can tackle and read the game, one tick Tom Tiawo.  Anyone that’s watched the game could see more of a hard tackling Full Back in Tiawo than Kidd. 

Sure he played there a couple of times and was shite

Sure he played there a couple of times and was shite
Blair Alston playing there whilst Taiwo played RM at Starks in the 2-2 game tells you all you need to know. My love for the wee gremlin is well documented, but he was shite at RM and his tackling game was rendered totally ineffective. Imagine how that would have played at RB...

He used to be brutal for going out to meet a winger and being totally squared up to them so it was a piece of pish for them to go inside and go past him. Everything about his game was built for the middle of the park.

My first thought wasn’t heavily reduced entry to be honest but along the lines of promoting existing schemes. We currently let 1 primary school per game get 50 group tickets & free bus travel.

Open this up to EVERY primary school aged child for non category A games (not the free travel) and we could get us a few hundred extra on the gate.

Likewise, the community teams get 1 game per season too, open the north stand up & let them in.

We already get Brilliant crowds of around 4,000 Home fans but could easily get another 1,000 by expanding those 2 avenues.

Re partially reduced entry, I’d have no issues if they did a deal for 2 games say at £30. Fiver off each game & still slightly more being paid versus our ST per match (£13.88 for a South stand adult).

Someone from FFC must have read my post....

https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2019/01/15/join-the-rayvolution-free-ticket-giveaway/