The Falkirk FC Thread

I think the criticism of Kidd is over the top. He'll never be amazing but was fairly solid defensively yesterday and actually tried to get forward as well. Robson on the other hand has shown on several occasions now that he just cannot defend, which you can't have playing a back 4. 

Hopefully we'll move to a back 4 with Dixon at left back. We definitely need strikers before a right back.

9 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I think the criticism of Kidd is over the top. He'll never be amazing but was fairly solid defensively yesterday and actually tried to get forward as well. Robson on the other hand has shown on several occasions now that he just cannot defend, which you can't have playing a back 4. 

Hopefully we'll move to a back 4 with Dixon at left back. We definitely need strikers before a right back.

According to you Robson has been dropped:

On 1/10/2019 at 17:57, EdiBairn said:

I was the only person on this forum to be right that Robson would be replaced in the starting 11.

I know its early doors, but does anyone know anything about Ciaran McKenna and whether its us or him that wanted the short deal? If he keeps at the level he was at and improves I am going to start wetting my knickers over losing him in the summer.

41 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

If the dumb Patrick manager had played Cardle directly Against Kidd, would you have felt comfortable 

6 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Someone mentioned last week that it was him to get him back in the shop window. Think his dad is his agent? 

BPM it was said his dad is is agent and wanted the short deal.

7 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Someone mentioned last week that it was him to get him back in the shop window. Think his dad is his agent? 

He’ll have asked for 6 months to see how the land lies over here.

If we stay up and he is getting regular football we may have a wee chance of keeping him for another 12 months.

We need to win at least one of the next two. I'd like to see us go to a back four and get MacLean and Keilor-Dunn either side of Rudden.

Keillor-Dunn looks like a player who will look after the ball and make things happen

I hope Raymond gets the remaining signings in early this week. I normally hate breaks but this gives us time to iron out the formation and gives the new players time to get to know eachother. Also folk like Osman time to get fitter.

Plus it means I only miss one game when away back to work .

I hope were not going to sit in like that in every game. I know it's a valuable point and all that but I'm not okay with that turning into our style of play under McKinnon.
Delighted with the progress on points though.

I think we are shaping up like that because the new signings aren’t 100% fit yet.

He mentioned in the interview with The Falkirk Herald that he’s looking to move to a back 4.