The Falkirk FC Thread

On 12/28/2018 at 11:36, Bairnardo said:

Rudden is only borderline good enough for the Championship IMO although there is good potential there.

I would like to see him stay on but if he is first pick every week I will have more serious questions on my mind than anythong about Paul Dixon.

Edited by EdiBairn

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Feed it to a bitter, clapped out and mildy psychotic auld roaster.

Nail roaster to the ceiling.

Busy next week?

Well personally I'm none of those things. Maybe you should try your mate Bairnard.......   Oh wait, sorry.......

Don't think we can finger point any player bar McKee versus Dunfermline tbh, even McKee was howling mid left.
Too many players heads were all over the place, some probably had their next destination in their head to remain injury free and some are just shite.
If Ayr are interested in Aero, they can talk to him now and pre the Ayr game regarding a move, the bigger picture for me is the cover he can provide, don't wanna see him at right back but he can cover there, same applies to Brough, whereas Harrison is a one position man.
Bigger shite now tho is the loss of Rudden

Losing Rudden is defintely a blow. However on the positive it gives Lavery a chance to show us what he can do.
He looked quite pacy and enthusiastic in the little time he had on Saturday.

4 minutes ago, sick boy said:

you claimed bairnardo said he wasn't good enough, move they goalposts further craig x

He said 'borderline good enough', same thing. Anyone who thinks a striker who's scored 1 in 2 in the league with no service is 'borderline good enough for the championship' hasn't a clue about football.

He said 'borderline good enough', same thing. Anyone who thinks a striker who's scored 1 in 2 in the league with no service is 'borderline good enough for the championship' hasn't a clue about football.
Except its not the same thing at all is it?

I have never said I wouldnt want Rudden back. I have always said I believe he has big potential.

I have also said we cannot afford to rely on someone his age continuing to start and bear the burden of scoring all the goals every week. He will not be able to keep it up, nor should he be expected to.

Once again, you are wasting your time trying to misrepresent my words, as you have done for months, but now that you have been rumbled by everyone on here its even easier to make you look like the arse you are.

49 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

He still has you all dancing to his tune. The only moon howlers are the brain dead who continue to chomp every single time he posts. Morons. 

Those pesky ip addresses of yours keep giving the game away.

Perhaps Rudden away to Livi, sure they had a season long loan with Hardie but obviously had a clause to recall.

I'm thinking bad news AJ is away, tho a change isn't always for the better....fingers crossed

8 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Perhaps Rudden away to Livi, sure they had a season long loan with Hardie but obviously had a clause to recall.

I'm thinking bad news AJ is away, tho a change isn't always for the better....fingers crossed

Please let them recruit Hartley, please please please let them recruit Hartley.

Can I just ask as a potential smalltime shareholder in FFCs bold new beginning, can we all stay together to make sure we never EVER allow TFS to be called something similar to "The Energy Check Stadium at Firhill"

What a fucking minter.

Why the f**k not ? It’s not brockville, the falkirk stadium is hardly even a name , take the cash, cash is king , cash= players . We’re getting f**k all for that ground now

Why the f**k not ? It’s not brockville, the falkirk stadium is hardly even a name , take the cash, cash is king , cash= players . We’re getting f**k all for that ground now
Because "The Energy Check Stadium at Firhill" sounds fucking stupid.