The Falkirk FC Thread

19 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Forgot about him tanking Craigen :lol:

As a parting gift, I would like him to set up a Sportsmans dinner where his keynote speech is the blow by blow, full account of that incident.

Aaron Muirhead presents, "The shoeing of a shitehouse"

An evening of fine dining, top class entertainment from the world of dishing out tankings in the workplace, culminating in Muirhead himself regaling lucky guests with the never before told tale of that time James Craigen cowered in the Tannadice dressing room under a barrage of blows from the man they called Aero.

49 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Brilliant! Absolutely convinced this is a fabulously disguised whoosh SB. Ian McCall probably on the phone right now....
Nevertheless, he’s a player I think that a lot of fans will remember when he leaves with affection. Not because he’s a great player...hell no! But he always gives 110%, sometimes with the most calamitous outcome that you gotta laugh....

2018/19 version of Kevin Christie...

Edited by bob_mcshug

13 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Good for you. Of course, you won’t honour any of it, and you are lying.  Dunfermline, financial matters, no intention of ever honouring......it’s ok, it’s now a huge part of your history, and will define your club for many years. We understand. No ill feelings.

What an absolute state to get yourself in :lol:

I was clearly joking you maniac.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Rugster said:
As a last fond farewell we should send Muirhead to Somerset via Ibrox to *** punch Gerrard in the dick for taking Rudden back. 

Rudden will be back to us imo

Presumably you won't be wanting him back though since he isn't good enough for the championship?

Just now, EdiBairn said:

Presumably you won't be wanting him back though since he isn't good enough for the championship?

Show me where I said he wasn’t good enough for the Championship you fucking moon howler

Whilst you’re looking for that quote (hint: you’re wasting your time) you can go and take a right good f**k to yourself

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Quote me bro

Aw he’s deleted it. He quoted me initially. Fucking moon man. 

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

The last Dunfermline game his performance was one of the worst I've seen from a Falkirk Captain in many year.  Feck all passion. Second goal he stood and watched as the boy toed it in the net. There wasnt one bit of aggression and attempt to drive the team on. It as embarrassing and I'd be quite happy never to see him in the navy blue again after that.

Don't think we can finger point any player bar McKee versus Dunfermline tbh, even McKee was howling mid left.

Too many players heads were all over the place, some probably had their next destination in their head to remain injury free and some are just shite.

If Ayr are interested in Aero, they can talk to him now and pre the Ayr game regarding a move, the bigger picture for me is the cover he can provide, don't wanna see him at right back but he can cover there, same applies to Brough, whereas Harrison is a one position man.

Bigger shite now tho is the loss of Rudden