The Falkirk FC Thread

14 hours ago, Hughsie said:

If someone is daft enough to pay us money for naming rights to the stadium then sell, sell, sell.

I don’t really care what it’s called. The Falkirk Stadium is pish anyway.

can we just bulldoze the thing and start again???  still after all these years have next to zero regard for it.

18 hours ago, falkirkzombie said:

EDI you strike me as a potential zoomer not sure if I'd want you anywhere near the club. Maybe we could have cordoned off section for all the guys ITK to out bullshit each other. 

7 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Cmon Falkirk, Kyle's been hanging around with a semi all week. 

If you can wait an hour or so, I'm at Dunblane hydro and away to have breakfast. Cheers. 

It's a full on stauner - I'm eagerly waiting for Falkirk transfers and I've heard mumblings that Michael O'Halloran may be reappearing at St Johnstone. 

It's all just gotten a little bit too much, HopeStreetPieStall.

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
15 hours ago, wullie robb said:
Ineos stadium has a ring to it, let's be honest they wouldn't miss the money. 

Attaching Ratcliffes name to the Stadium of a community club can f**k off much further than any other names tbh. A c**t of a man who threatened to decimate 1000s of jobs in the area because he didnt like Trade Unions.

Better to avoid political opinion on here the as the community and club is supported by people of all political persuasions,  the common glue that ties us is our  love of the football Club. Many of the  potential Patrons will have applauded Ratcliffes stance against the unions so best just to talk about the fitba and leave the politics fir pie and Parliment. 

Better to avoid political opinion on here the as the community and club is supported by people of all political persuasions,  the common glue that ties us is our  love of the football Club. Many of the  potential Patrons will have applauded Ratcliffes stance against the unions so best just to talk about the fitba and leave the politics fir pie and Parliment. 
Disagree. Henderson was rightly hounded on here after his Brexit ramble

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

Disagree. Henderson was rightly hounded on here after his Brexit ramble

Exactly and he was taught his lesson. He wS a wan__rwho thought he could use the clubs social media to support his own political agenda. Let's keep it to the fitba is my point 

3 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Haha hopefully it’s a no then.

If you get the Muirhead from a last season and before then you'll get a player. If you get the Muirhead from this season, you may not be impressed. That being said, you'll never miss a penalty again.

22 minutes ago, PipoIsABairn said:

If you get the Muirhead from a last season and before then you'll get a player. If you get the Muirhead from this season, you may not be impressed. That being said, you'll never miss a penalty again.

This is it, sometimes things become stale for a player and a new challenge is needed to rekindle form. Shankland is an example, St Mirren/Morton fans were saying the exact same about him, albeit different stages of their career. IF he does sign then I’m sure if anyone can get him back to his best it’s Jobby.

4 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

This is it, sometimes things become stale for a player and a new challenge is needed to rekindle form. Shankland is an example, St Mirren/Morton fans were saying the exact same about him, albeit different stages of their career. IF he does sign then I’m sure if anyone can get him back to his best it’s Jobby.

To be honest we have quite a few who've looked shocking during this season primarily due to the absolute shower of crap playing alongside them. This, for me, is the real damage Hartley did to our team, he's managed to make even our better players into absolute garbage. McGhee is probably our best defender but has looked a mess throughout, Muirhead similarly. Any defender playing in front of Fasan or next to Dallison is going to look woeful as they are essentially playing with no keeper and having to keep the ball away from him while trying to work out what mistake Dallison is going to make next (will he clear it, will have try to turn with it, does he know where he is, does he know which position he's playing). I don't think Muirhead and McGhee have quite recovered yet from playing a large part of the season babysitting absolute idiots and getting dragged down to their level in the process.

Ayr fan on one of the Facebook pages claiming we’ve speaking to Muirhead about a possible switch, not sure if there’s much in it.

Id be extremely upset over this. Captain fantastic, probably the best penalty taker I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. Excellent at throw ins. One of our top goal scorers from last year. Steady at right-back but much better when moved over to his actual position (ball playing centre half).

Also punched a *** in the baws.

Personally I think if Ayr are looking to go up, Aaron ‘Aero’ Muirhead would become a key player in the promotion bid.

Very upset to hear this.