The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Hughsie said:

If someone is daft enough to pay us money for naming rights to the stadium then sell, sell, sell.

I don’t really care what it’s called. The Falkirk Stadium is pish anyway.

I agree naming rights are an easy way to make money. TFS is hardly worth keeping

7 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

On a big scale, Hearts managed to pull in 10,000 donators when they were deep in the administration mire (messes like that can be good for bringing in lots of good will). I recall Bryan Jackson being staggered that before season tickets had even gone on sale, in three and a half months, he had £400k in the bank for the playing budget.

Scale that right down for ourselves, and it could make a huge difference to us, no doubt about it.

20 odd years ago they had a brilliant response to the 500 club that paid for 2 of the stands too.

Hearts fans seem to dig deep when the club needs them

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Much as the EdiBrain account is quite funny, people responding to it thinking its EdiBairn is unhelpful and is perpetuating that c***s time on here.

He is rumbled already and will be gone soon, but effective hounding maybe needs pess confusion.

No that it means much but I do know EdiBairn loves using individual's stats to try & prove his point:

Greenies head to head (current) :

EdiBairn - 95 in 1002 posts

EdiBrain - 119 in 15 posts

Time to go?

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, wullie robb said:
Ineos stadium has a ring to it, let's be honest they wouldn't miss the money. 

Attaching Ratcliffes name to the Stadium of a community club can f**k off much further than any other names tbh. A c**t of a man who threatened to decimate 1000s of jobs in the area because he didnt like Trade Unions.

Rubbish

Ratcliffe is one of the very top business men in the world.

He bought up under achieving assets and turned them into a world class company Ineos which has brought huge income into this area in particular.

Idiotic trade unions tried to take him on and were firmly put back in their box.

To have him or Ineos supporting our club would be fantastic.

The man has done so much for this area.

Only a Luddite could disagree.

14 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I feel I should own up; I've signed up with at least 100 different emails already.

Good for you. Of course, you won’t honour any of it, and you are lying.  Dunfermline, financial matters, no intention of ever honouring......it’s ok, it’s now a huge part of your history, and will define your club for many years. We understand. No ill feelings.

2 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

500 pledges. If every pledge is a tenner that’s £60,000 in a year. That alone would greatly help but more would be game changing. Get those pledges up folks. A tenner a month is very little if it improves our viewing on match days

It would help pay off Hartley and co  lol

I believe 75% of the fans funding cash is now raised in one day and nearly 20% of the Patron pledges. What an effort in 24hrs. The Navy Blue dollar talking

Rubbish
Ratcliffe is one of the very top business men in the world.
He bought up under achieving assets and turned them into a world class company Ineos which has brought huge income into this area in particular.
Idiotic trade unions tried to take him on and were firmly put back in their box.
To have him or Ineos supporting our club would be fantastic.
The man has done so much for this area.
Only a Luddite could disagree.
If you werent yet another troll/virgin id point out what an absolute bootlicker you are.

10 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Only one name for the stadium ! BROCKVILLE. The name alone will lift the support and in return make every home game against Falkirk feared once again as the most intimidating ground in Scotland

Next week - how to nail jelly to the ceiling.......