The Falkirk FC Thread

Cant help but agree on whats been said above on the players left its never good for a player when they fail to meet expectations but Dallison for his size and height he should have been bossing forwards or any player for that matter, the main thing i noticed is all of them collectively let any attack run at them and fail to close them down and deal with any threat hence the situation we are in and that last line of defence being Fasan the less said about that the better.

Not sure we can ever know how much effort they put in to get better. Were they recognising their deficiencies and working on them in double training sessions? Staying back to work on their fitness? Or nipping home the second training ended for afternoon Fortnite sessions instead 

All we know is that they are terrible footballers. I'm holding off getting on the 'they did their best train. Unclear to me that they did 

Edited by Bairn Necessities

1 hour ago, ka202 said:

Can’t believe Dallison has been given a professional contract again. Honestly thought he’d be kicking about the 7th or 8th tier of English football.

He’s probably on a not bad wage at Crawley too.

Pretty sure Dennon Lewis spent time on loan there from Watford

Presumably they’ve got triple reinforced sewers down there to handle the quantity of shite they have had on the football pitch 

If this comes off I'd hope we'd have an ongoing commitment beyond the 800k. Presume that's how the St Mirren model works.. could make all the difference to our playing budget year on year. I'd love to see that.
Imagine 1,500 Bairns paying £120 a year. Maybe a pipe dream, and I know boys spend fortunes following us home and away but an extra 2 very good players a year paid for this way would be magnificent.

Was talked about last night, the idea of an ongoing payment - much like hearts, they’ve build a memorial ground and a stand. So we could perhaps start trying to fund other ideas.

Just now, Ryan-FFC said:

Was talked about last night, the idea of an ongoing payment - much like hearts, they’ve build a memorial ground and a stand. So we could perhaps start trying to fund other ideas.

Not sure about that bit but maybe a Gazebo again does GC still deal in that sort of thing as a sideline from his Hibs job ..lol

Thing is Lewis was on the books at Watford and Dallison - West Ham and Arsenal how either of them got signed up by those teams is beyond me.
Maybe them, aswell as 15k pw Sammut gives you a real idea of the scale at which these clubs operate in terms of hoovering up every bit of potential, no matter how small, and then shitting them out again

What is the reason for the block vote out of interest? Not having a go at the scheme, genuine question.

From memory the articles of association have it that you need over 75% of the votes to sell the club for example so the supporters would be able to block a hostile takeover. If I have that wrong I am sure Kenny will put me right

Thinking about the patrons thing. Does anyone know about the consortium guys mentioned before?

If there are 3 or 4 of them who were looking to put serious money into the club and they are each willing to do the £100k 6% input then that figure could be reached pretty quickly. Even if they decided to vote on issues as a little block that wouldn't create massive issues I don't think.

It wouldn't create issues in the sense of voting as thm acting together would give them a 30% ish block, so unless they sided with the Msg and their remaining 30%it wouldn't give a straight majority. 

About as much chance them siding with the MSG as Edi getting his hole tonight

Can I just ask as a potential smalltime shareholder in FFCs bold new beginning, can we all stay together to make sure we never EVER allow TFS to be called something similar to "The Energy Check Stadium at Firhill"

What a fucking minter.

Can I just ask as a potential smalltime shareholder in FFCs bold new beginning, can we all stay together to make sure we never EVER allow TFS to be called something similar to "The Energy Check Stadium at Firhill"

What a fucking minter.
Yeah 100% behind this. No sports direct arena or penne picante bowl or any other stupid shit.