The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, EdiBairn said:

Are you a relative of O'Hara?

Naw, I'm Sheps.

The idea that a level of football as far down the chain as the Juniors has three strikers that would improve the current Falkirk squad is pretty inconceivable - hence why I asked for names.

Who are these people?

2 minutes ago, drs said:

Naw, I'm Sheps.

The idea that a level of football as far down the chain as the Juniors has three strikers that would improve the current Falkirk squad is pretty inconceivable - hence why I asked for names.

Who are these people?

Name another striker on the books of any SPFL club who has a goalscoring record of 1 in 26.

Edited by EdiBairn

In what universe is O'Hara "appropriate to our level"? The same one where Hartley was sacked last week and we've only signed 3 players this month?

shut the f**k up about O'hara for 5 minutes, why does every one of your posts revolve around him?? (or fake ITK shite)

20 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Not going to get too carried away with the signings. The last 20 minutes were no different to how we have played in most games. Unable to get up the park. Having said that the signings are all an upgrade on what we have so I get the optimism. We have to get a keeper, 2 strikers and a wide player IMO. Keep the RB till next season it is not a priority

If the Mrs won't sort you out get a hooker bro. Glass half full guy so you are 

4 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

He's a forward.

Is this where you claim we should only be counting poachers, but not number 10s or inside forwards.

Just admit your goalposts have training wheels on them and move along.

The fact is you can't find a single striker currently playing for any of the 42 SPFL clubs with a goalscoring record as bad as O'Hara's. Because no other club would employ one.

Edited by EdiBairn

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Just saying but Andriy Mutombo of Partick Thistle and previously of ICT has played a grand total of 1612 minutes scoring 0 goals.

While oor Kev has played 928 minutes for us scoring 0 goals.

Thanks for playing Edi x

Both guaranteed to score on Saturday now!

5 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Yes I believe they have. When I was at school mind you 70% was much bigger than 30% so it really would matter anyway. Patrons would have a much bigger sway if they take up the allocation of 45%.

You may well be correct on first point. I was only aware of MR saying he would step down, once his SPFL role ends. Perhaps you could ask this evening, if you are attending. You also assume the Patrons would vote as a block - far from certain. The MSG plus 20% would form a majority in terms of voting for board appointments.