The Falkirk FC Thread

It's a figure of speech.  You live up to your name Sarcastic Bairn.   If you think of the numbers of strikers there must in the the UK, many of whom will be on the edge of teams, or will be loan material, 100 must be a drastic underestimate compared to the strike threat of  Kevin O'Hara.  Hell, I bet you could do better yourself.

Keep digging that hole. He’s got you good and proper. Time to retire for 24 hours and come back when this has all blown over.

13 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

I'm not sure Ohara's level is professional. Might be a decent Junior forward for someone. Must be a real shiter when you go down the levels on loan and are still unplayable. Time to go to college 

Better forwards playing in the juniors than O'Hara. 

Guest Ecosse83

All this talk about Harrison Muirhead O'Hara etc, some of them might stay for the rest of this season but if any of them are here next season I'll be really disappointed.

Kidd, McKee, Muirhead, Brough, Harrison, O'hara, Paton all players that might do some sort of job until the end of the season but need emptied when the season is done.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Appropriate to our level but way better and available in January? O’Hara himself would probably make the top ten of that list......

In what universe is O'Hara "appropriate to our level"? The same one where Hartley was sacked last week and we've only signed 3 players this month?

56 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

I can't make this event tonight but i'm fairly keen on the fan ownership model, anyone from here going along and able to provide a summary?

Ditto. I'm interested but stuck in Aberdeen.

Guest Ecosse83
Just now, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Our level is the one where we are currently shite, trying to get rid of shite and scrambling around for any half devent available striker. I'd say O'Hara is in that level until we recruit better. 

O'Hara coming back has improved us.

He's a better player than Lewis!

Not posted in a while but been following the Edi Antics, takes a bit of doom of the dark mornings and nights when you have this geezer belting out shit constantly. Zero self awareness.

In terms of the signings, hard to argue that every single one who's played so far looks a very noticeable upgrade on what we had before. McShane and McKenna looked particularly good on Saturday.

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, Super Tuesday said:

Good clearing header in the box on Saturday, worth the start for that alone.

He done a job when he came on. Anyone who says otherwise is a stubborn twat.

I don't want him here next season as it stands but credit where credit is due. 

It'll be 273 days since Falkirk's last home league win when they take on Inverness later this month. Is that the longest gap in the club's history?

Not sure it is. On our first season back in the SPL we went 14 at home before we won. We made up for it by winning at your midden as usual mind you

Not going to get too carried away with the signings. The last 20 minutes were no different to how we have played in most games. Unable to get up the park. Having said that the signings are all an upgrade on what we have so I get the optimism. We have to get a keeper, 2 strikers and a wide player IMO. Keep the RB till next season it is not a priority

56 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

Better forwards playing in the juniors than O'Hara. 

Name three.