The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

The same time the SPFL board told you we had a 100% chance of winning our case against Morton?

Keithyg is right. You are royally shit at trolling. Nice that you chose to make up something I never said.  Keep flipping the aliases. It’s your only hope (other than your IP address constantly tripping you up).

Edi ‘s identity crisis has already seen him tie himself in knots several times.  Personally, it’s probably worth letting him do it again. Give him a wee bit more rope. 

20 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Keithyg is right. You are royally shit at trolling. Nice that you chose to make up something I never said.  Keep flipping the aliases. It’s your only hope (other than your IP address constantly tripping you up).

He absolutely did you there tbf.

8 hours ago, BottiBiabi said:

Could be utter shite but Twitter suggesting Billy King could be heading our way.

Pal of mine supports Dundee Utd and seemed to think the same.

Thought he played well against us when we lost up at Tannadice but that’s nothing to go on considering the AAA-Rated sewage we put forth