The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

I understand it was the player who wanted 6 months

Gave quite a bit away in his interview saying he just wanted to get a club back here so he could show what he was capable of wanted a platform to play and train and his agent knew Ray and Darren.  tbh its a win win for both if we stay up he gets a longer and prob better deal and one less player we need to find next summer.

Just amazing that everyone McKinnon has brought in during the notoriously difficult January window were clearly better/more effective than Hartley’s November through to June assessment period recruits. Not one of Hartley’s signings is the equal of any of today’s new guys who were effectively thrown together over a three day period.

Most pleasing thing for me (apart from the win) was seeing guys in the navy blue who were prepared to stick to a game plan, and more importantly, take responsibility for the ball when it came to them.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

3 minutes ago, BigSpow said:
1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

Do tell Keith x

Always thought that Edibairn was Scott Shepherd....

I always thought he was a mildly tortured soul, particularly when alias after alias started to appear with identical sentence structures and grammatical errors. Anyway, on we go. Maryhill, here we come, ready or not.

15 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Having attended one of the two Patrons meetings there are parts of this post that are factually incorrect.

1. If the 800k is raised the MSG will only have 30% of the company provided they all transfer over and stick together.

2. The fans block will have 25% and the plan if the sealing is hit is to continue with subs to give extra working capital each season.

3. There will be a proper process for electing Board members from across the shareholding. This plan will include skill sets and time able to spend doing the job. Will it stop people want to get involved who are not up to it? Maybe not but safeguards will be in place.

4. The Stadium issue is very much being discussed to address the long term lack of income generation available for the club.

This plan is not perfect, it is work in progress but since the MSG have stated this is the route they want to go down and have already turned down two cash offers from separate groups for the club I struggle to see what options the fans have TBH if they want change. If in two years time we are still muddling away moaning about things on SM then we only have ourselves to blame.

The MSG will have still have effective Board control 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, keithgy said:
No just warned for being  an arsehole.

f**k that, get naming the aliases. Bairnschild, Mediocre Hat Stand and Edibairn for a start!

.......and there’s a few more than that.

Gave quite a bit away in his interview saying he just wanted to get a club back here so he could show what he was capable of wanted a platform to play and train and his agent knew Ray and Darren.  tbh its a win win for both if we stay up he gets a longer and prob better deal and one less player we need to find next summer.

His Dad is his agent (360 sports)

Or he gets picked off by a bigger club

Question :

Do the shares that are in “BairnsTrust” name belong to BairnsTrust or to individuals who purchased them through the savings scheme that was on the go a number of years ago at £10/ month 400 shares minimum ?  They seem to have a decent amount of shares, are they prepared to see their shareholding diluted in the Fan Ownership Proposals ?

If what is classed as “BairnsTrust” shares are really proxy’s of individuals, is there anything to stop the individuals from withdrawing their shares from “BairnsTrust” ?

I wasn’t a member of “Bairnstrust” so don’t really understand who owns the shares.

Question :

Do the shares that are in “BairnsTrust” name belong to BairnsTrust or to individuals who purchased them through the savings scheme that was on the go a number of years ago at £10/ month 400 shares minimum ?  They seem to have a decent amount of shares, are they prepared to see their shareholding diluted in the Fan Ownership Proposals ?

If what is classed as “BairnsTrust” shares are really proxy’s of individuals, is there anything to stop the individuals from withdrawing their shares from “BairnsTrust” ?

I wasn’t a member of “Bairnstrust” so don’t really understand who owns the shares.

Sharvesave shares were for individuals. BT shares are theirs and were bought via various fund raising over the years

Question :

I don't really understand how it all works either. I am going along to the meeting tomorrow night in the hope that all questions will be answered.

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Sharvesave shares were for individuals. BT shares are theirs and were bought via various fund raising over the years

Thanks, understand it now. So BairnsTrust would / could become a “Patron” in the proposals ?

I don't really understand how it all works either. I am going along to the meeting tomorrow night in the hope that all questions will be answered.
Neither do I. I don't understand why we seem to be operating two fan share groups. Surely one would suffice.

How many shares does BT have?

Why not just consolidate.