The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Trump said:

We’ve struggled to get a decent striker all season, why are you surprised that we can’t get one within four days of the transfer window opening?

Because I naively thought if we are going to score a goal or two we need someone who knows how to do it.

47 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Drink drive - no way

Black up - if it was at a fancy dress do or something like that, seems harmless to me. Just like wearing SS apparel.

You see a lot of black guys sporting white hair?

You appear a bit of a snowflake. Grow up!

2qctut.jpg.d8c4561b80fbe838274be2f55ecabf0f.jpg

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

Dallison leaving today 

That an exclusive ITK or a stating the obvious, or was that to do with the fact it's been mentioned we are linked with a CD a couple of pages back and also in the Herald.

Edited by AL-FFC

32 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

What do you mean. O'Hara is back. Going by some of the comments he's a feckin superstar who just needs a chance.:unsure2:

The guy's scored 3 goals in 77 appearances mostly in league 1 and still we have people who think he's the answer upfront. Bonkers.

Guest Ecosse83
7 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Dallison leaving today 

I hope you're right with that one. Not the easiest to get shot of probably with him having another 18 months to go.

Guest Ecosse83
7 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

The guy's scored 3 goals in 77 appearances mostly in league 1 and still we have people who think he's the answer upfront. Bonkers.

I don't think anyone has said he is the answer. Most have said they had high hopes for him at some point but has just never kicked on. 

I'd be very very surprised if he is here next season. 

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Is yer tongue swishing at fresh air? :angel

Chairwimen eh ye get them in and yer team turns tae a load oh cack, but oors is marginally betr than yer ain belter who thot Gary Caldwell talkd a gid game. Think she may just have saved oor bacon wi her decision to gae him a job. Yer doon ma friend n Joe cardle goin doon wi yeh ill just add the icing to oor survival cake. GLASGY PATTER FUR GET IT UP YEH!