The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, GFARAB82 said:

His ex manager at your club don’t think he needs releasing but needs a break somewhere new get his nut screwed and shown the club can move on without him, he has some talent when he’s not mucking around or playing superstar in his own head Falkirk or a drop to league one may do him some good tbh 

He's always been murder defensively Robson. Every time I've seen him at TFS he's been tore  a new one by anyone with a bit of pace and trickery.  He was atrocious in  the 6-1 drubbing and I also saw him getting his balls felt in a 5-1 gubbing when playing with the development side.   You guys can keep him thanks very much.

16 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Hard pass. This season has been shameful enough without taking on someone who thinks it's acceptable to drink drive and black up.

Drink drive - no way

Black up - if it was at a fancy dress do or something like that, seems harmless to me. Just like wearing SS apparel.

You see a lot of black guys sporting white hair?

You appear a bit of a snowflake. Grow up!

3 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Drink drive - no way

Black up - if it was at a fancy dress do or something like that, seems harmless to me. Just like wearing SS apparel.

850DEB63-EBCC-417A-9D5D-DE7823B11D5C.gif.51d639a2c56099880f6115418dd4fca0.gif

I noticed he changed his twitter pic back to the navy blue. Darlington fans have been pleading for him to stay. 

He will 100% not stay there, he only dropped to that level to get out and score goals for a month, seen an article saying their is interest from teams higher up in Scotland and league 1/2 in England.

Drink drive - no way

If you think it’s appropriate to black up or dress like a Nazi then there’s something wrong with you.

16 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

He's always been murder defensively Robson. Every time I've seen him at TFS he's been tore  a new one by anyone with a bit of pace and trickery.  He was atrocious in  the 6-1 drubbing and I also saw him getting his balls felt in a 5-1 gubbing when playing with the development side.   You guys can keep him thanks very much.

In Robson's defence he was bizarrely played out of position at right back in the 6-1 game and was far from the worst in that United team. The rest is fair comment.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

If you think it’s appropriate to black up or dress like a Nazi then there’s something wrong with you.

He doesn’t drink drive when dressed as Al Jolson or Heinrich Himmler, tbf...

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

In Robson's defence he was bizarrely played out of position at right back in the 6-1 game and was far from the worst in that United team. The rest is fair comment.

We've already got a far better left sided player called Robson.

11 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Now you're comparing shades of shite.

No our Robson is definitely better than yours.  Not great defensively but your robson makes him look like feckin maldini. I was hoping McKinnon may have gone in for young Logan on loan as he seemed to rate him when with you guys.

Edited by Shodwall cat

22 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

He will 100% not stay there, he only dropped to that level to get out and score goals for a month, seen an article saying their is interest from teams higher up in Scotland and league 1/2 in England.

English league 1 :lol:

Who said that? His agent?