The Falkirk FC Thread

4 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

So what have you been right about then ? as so far you are about as good as the Mayans with their prediction the world would end in 2011 and we are still here.

I think he's claiming he was right about the positions we've signed , none of the names he quoted (only looking at them).

It's hard to keep up but I think that's what he is saying. 

It's comedy gold.    

7 hours ago, thelocalcat said:

Edibairn has you all on toast, absolute guvna xo

EDI is the king of clubs the queen hearts and the ace of spades all rolled into one straight run. He knows when to twist  and stick, but does he have a diamond up his sleeve or is he bluffing. He calls a spade a spade he says but I think he's digging himself a hole. Poker Eddie not poke her. It's not what you say it's how you say it eh! Lang may yer lum reek ya we chance. 

Edited by Stainrod

I mean he can't ever be wrong.

He announces imminent signings like he is in some inner circle. He's pushed for names and comes out with some random guesses pretending he knows.

Then when we don't sign his names he just says  ....ah but we were only looking at them.

But I did tell you there would be signings.  

He can't lose.  And at some point , law of averages says he will actually get one right. 

50 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

I mean he can't ever be wrong.

He announces imminent signings like he is in some inner circle. He's pushed for names and comes out with some random guesses pretending he knows.

Then when we don't sign his names he just says  ....ah but we were only looking at them.

But I did tell you there would be signings.  

He can't lose.  And at some point , law of averages says he will actually get one right. 

He's a club plant to soften you up to view the board more favourably especially with a view to how the fans see them. Nearly every post he makes is in support of the boards position. The occasional ITK wind ups are just to keep it real so he's not found out. Eddie is the master of disguise, of course he will ocaisionaly get it right, its all part of the ploy. Its fake news I'm afraid. Fake poster Edi called l out by a trump card. 

Edited by Stainrod

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, Moonglum25 said:

Things must be desperate for you if you are recalling Kevin O'Hara from loan.

I'd imagine he is just cover until we bring in a few new strikers.

I always thought he would kick on if managed a goal or 2 but just not good enough. 

10 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Alright lads, I was recording a podcast with one of your former players today and he mentioned Ally Graham who played with the club around 2011/12. Whatever happened to him? There isn't a lot of information on Soccerbase or Wikipedia.

He's also in my bottom 5 Bairns. He was an absolutely horrific player for us.

Guest Ecosse83

Shayne Lavery set to sign according to Falkirk Herald. Don't know anything about him but had a quick google and looks like he is highly thought of so hopefully will do well for us.

I'm enjoying this ITK stuff :lol:

1 hour ago, Bairn Necessities said:

He's also in my bottom 5 Bairns. He was an absolutely horrific player for us.

Gets a pass from me solely for that late equaliser at Tannadice in the League Cup 1/4 Final. Outplayed for 120 minutes and stole it on pens. Some night.

2 hours ago, Ecosse83 said:

I'd imagine he is just cover until we bring in a few new strikers.

I always thought he would kick on if managed a goal or 2 but just not good enough. 

I like O'hara as virtually every Falkirk fan can relate to him. He feckin hates the fifers and has scored as many league goals for the bairns as the vast majority of us on here.