The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I haven't said we're signing anyone. I've said who we were looking at, which we were.

8 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I haven't said we're signing anyone. I've said who we were looking at, which we were.

Ed, there is no point communicating to those on a lower IQ than the average goldfish.

I suspect a lot of these guys are trolls attempting to undermine your good nature by offering intelligent inside information, without revealing the whole lot. Which i understand due to your position within the club.

Most are trolling Dunfermline supporters who rather than attend our beautiful stadium in Grangemouth, open their Grangemouth and spout crap. COYB!!

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Ed, there is no point communicating to those on a lower IQ than the average goldfish.

I suspect a lot of these guys are trolls attempting to undermine your good nature by offering intelligent inside information, without revealing the whole lot. Which i understand due to your position within the club.

Most are trolling Dunfermline supporters who rather than attend our beautiful stadium in Grangemouth, open their Grangemouth and spout crap. COYB!!

A bit too obvious Edibairn. Must try harder.

I've been on this thread a few times this year due to the Falkirk transfer excitement changing by the minute, and literally all it is is pages of edibairn saying he's in the know and everyone saying he isn't.

Can you not all agree to disagree?

Hence his avoidance of objective facts after having been rag dolled on a number of occasions. He ignored Craig (he had to), and even tonight when Bainsforbairn dismantled another of his claims.....,he just avoided addressing it.

I have settled for him being hilariously delusional. It’s the perfect fit. Just curls up into a ball of denial whenever he proven to be talking crap. It might actually be his number one skill.

7 minutes ago, port-ton said:

I've been on this thread a few times this year due to the Falkirk transfer excitement changing by the minute, and literally all it is is pages of edibairn saying he's in the know and everyone saying he isn't.

No, it’s part of the rich pageant of “transfer window time”. He has become a tradition.

Morton supporter telling Bairns posters to stop arguing amongst each other.
Well that’s new....[emoji16]

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

You said O'Hara would be playing amateur football by now. 

He will be in the summer. Being completely objective, who's going to want a striker who's scored 3 goals in 77 appearances(most of which were at league 1 level)? Certainly won't be an SPFL team and the likes of Camelon Juniors will be a stretch.

1 minute ago, kiddy said:
8 minutes ago, GunnerBairn said:
Believe so. He signed a one year extension last summer.

Available on pre-contract right now.

There will be plenty of teams at this level after him despite your bleating 

6 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Couple of actual strikers wouldn't go amiss though, would it? 

I know, 4-2 etc, but you guys don't seem overly happy with what you have, other than Hippos occasional cameos. 

None of our forwards have excelled so far and AJ has made it clear he's looking for replacements. That being said, I feel a departure in the dugout would probably solve a lot of our issues.

5 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Sorry Edi. I promised myself that I'd try not to respond to your posts but when I read that I nearly spat out my coffee laughing.

It's been reported elsewhere that we're bringing in a striker from Everton, so I suppose it stands to reason that you'ld guess at the guy we were linked with in the summer. Fraser Hornby never got a contract offer from Falkirk incidentally. That whole story was an internet rumour.

You're as wrong with this guess as you were with the name of a centre half.

The ironic thing is that there are now a number of people who DO know names, as they've been sent to me privately. There's a good reason for that which I'm not going into. If you were even remotely ITK you'ld have that info; everyone else seems to have it bar you. And I'm not winding you up by saying that.

Oh dear.

4 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

I can confirm Ray was looking at Aguero & Salah last night on Sky as the telly was on in the background.

We are not signing either but he was looking at them ok so I am right again.