The Falkirk FC Thread

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:19, Bairnardo said:

Tomorrow evening confirmed. Cheers m8

Well done Bairndado. More ITK than Edi, because you correctly predicted when departures would be announced.

He must be raging that he said "or tomorrow morning". If he'd gone for "or tomorrow night" he'd have been bang on the money. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Right, we all enjoy winding up Falkirk fans but this is a bit far tbh m8.

Correct. It doesn’t get the hackles juiced up in the slightest, but you really shouldn’t be mentoring the lad.

I genuinely hate to see any player fail for us, there is every chance that some of them will go on and do well elsewhere but the current lot i dont think any of the signings from down south suited the Scottish game and they thought it would be a piece of piss, Dallison just generally shat out of putting in a tackle (I know he's not gone yet), Sammut is still young and has time on his side, Russell must have done something to p*ss Ray off at Morton, Lewis was a cameo between Joe Tortolano and Mark McGraw only a lesser level. and dont even go into Haber

Edited by AL-FFC

3 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

I see some of our signings being declared duds already.  

There are multiple reasons why players can be poor at some clubs and turn out to be great at others. Seen plenty of that over the years (both ways)

Let`s just wait and see.

Jimmy Jack was always brilliant against us when with Arbroath.

we signed him and he was hopeless!!

5 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Are we done for the day then...BainsfordBairn where u at??

I'm done for the day, having left the stadium about four. Whether the club will make further announcements remains to be seen.

Posts from BPM suggest they will and he usually tends to be accurate, unless of course he's ranting about his favourite topic. :P

10 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Probably because the same club, amid some fanfare, signed about a dozen absolute diddies six months ago and they've almost all been emptied already.

Even decent sides in this league will struggle to sign anyone of real quality tbf.

Well, as I said, let`s just wait and see.

13 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

On another note has Edi got any prediction right ? ..lol

I gave a list 3 weeks ago with the players going, many of whom have already gone with more to follow. I've also been right with the positions coming in.