The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I'm pretty certain that Waddington was so bad at Kilmarnock that he didn't even make it beyond the summer transfer window having been signed a month or so before...

Just now, Nadroj said:

Waddington played about one game for us v Morton. Was absolutely chronic and was swiftly punted.

There ye go.

Soz lads.

Falkirk FC can confirm that a number of players have today departed the club. 

Dennon Lewis has mutually agreed the termination of his contact, whilst the club have activated an early termination clause in the contract of Prince Buaben.

Ruben Sammut’s loan will not be extended and he returns to Chelsea, whilst Mark Russell has also left the club upon expiry of his contract.

They join Marcus Haber and Mustapha Dumbuya who were confirmed as leaving the club earlier in the week.

We wish to place on record our thanks to all of the players above and wish them well for their future careers.

12 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Rays had him in for training prior to the signing so will know roughly how he compares to the current squad.

Erm yes, because Ray 'King Snake' McKinnon has never signed utter haddies for the likes of Dundee United and Morton under the exact same circumstances. 

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

Erm yes, because Ray 'King Snake' McKinnon has never signed utter haddies for the likes of Dundee United and Morton under the exact same circumstances. 

I’m not saying he won’t be. I’m just pointing out a player can develop within that timeframe at the early stages of their career.  When you’re having to sign 8 new players to try and survive there’s a high chance of a few shite in the pack.