The Falkirk FC Thread

52 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Brockville from a cup game Vs Rangers in 1971.

78405CB2-4638-4D24-B371-96708A86787E.thumb.jpeg.e1ac8f1ad79cb3e49b7b1df12f675944.jpeg

That was the game before the Ibrox disaster. I have often thought about these people I maybe stood beside ( no segregation in these days ) that this was the last away game they went to. The great George Miller and Tiger McLaughlin in that ! wait for it -  Great Willie Cunningham side.

2 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Absolutely delighted with Ray's business so far. Three players with recent premier league experience and a youngster with potential. Big name striker still to come too.

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink?

*Edit - Just saw this had been done, Jean Claude Darcheville then?

Edited by KabbaCharming

Just realised that McShane has squad number 26, held by Mark Russell. Not even giving these wasters the publicity of a statement of release showing their availability to help them find new clubs, just silently punting them out the door. Delicious. 

5 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Falkirk are great entertainment during transfer windows. This must be the third in a row they've made a raft of panic signings?

It's more trying to sort out the clusterf*ck that PH left behind funnily enough the other PH was sorting out the PH before hims clusterf*ck in short dont sign a manager with the initials PH.

Edited by AL-FFC

Falkirk are great entertainment during transfer windows. This must be the third in a row they've made a raft of panic signings?
And yet they don't have a good thing to say about Hartley when he has given them yet another box office window.

Harsh.

That was the game before the Ibrox disaster. I have often thought about these people I maybe stood beside ( no segregation in these days ) that this was the last away game they went to. The great George Miller and Tiger McLaughlin in that ! wait for it -  Great Willie Cunningham side.
Was it not literally the day before?

True story. My uncle was a mad rangers fan who now follows sevco. He went to every home game, and always stood at the bit where those poor souls got crushed. He was not at the Celtic game because he got mortal in Lochgilphead the night before and was too hungover.

Just now, Sgt Bilko said:

Just to split the fans and for some extra banter, I've got a feeling if we sign a striker it might be Goodwillie that rocks up to stadium. 

It's been that kind of season. 

On a grand a week at Clyde, I shit you not, so don't worry about that.

46 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Just realised that McShane has squad number 26, held by Mark Russell. Not even giving these wasters the publicity of a statement of release showing their availability to help them find new clubs, just silently punting them out the door. Delicious. 

Same with Dixon. 25. Irving gone lolz.