The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm happy with this one, we've had him in training for a few weeks so I'm sure if he wasn't up for it McKinnon would've noticed by now.

Just shows you how ITK folk are - he's been in training all this time and I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere once.

I said pretty much this months ago.

Between COYB and P&B try and find someone saying we are signing player X b4 the day of the signing. It's been a while since anyone got 1 right.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Abdul Osman is an absolutely phenomenal signing. Bags of experience at a higher level and was playing in the Greek Premier League only a few weeks ago. Will absolutely skoosh this league

There should be absolutely no danger of relegation once Ray brings in some attacking players of the same quality as Osman and Dixon.

Edited by EdiBairn

3 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Abdul Osman is an absolutely phenomenal signing. Bags of experience at a higher level and was playing in the Greek Premier League only a few weeks ago. Will absolutely skoosh this league

There should be absolutely no danger of relegation once Ray brings in some attacking players of the same quality as Osman and Dixon.

Laughing-Goose.gif.fb6a04e8d66a191ca67b78f34e0f7c8d.gif

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Exactly what was said about Haber

Ray has said he's isn't just looking for players wanting a pay check but guys with the right attitude and who want to play for us. After the incredible job he's done so far, I'm quite happy to trust him.

2 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Ray has said he's isn't just looking for players wanting a pay check but guys with the right attitude and who want to play for us. After the incredible job he's done so far, I'm quite happy to trust him.

Word for word what Gary Caldwell has said regarding this transfer window...

Anyway, the game at Firhill will have a bit of added spice with two ex-Thistle captains playing for the Bairns. All we need now is to see Adam Barton rocking up at TFS..  

6 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

So is this 8/1 looking good for Saturday ??

Absolutely, but you also have guys like Harrison and Brough for example who Ray may want to get rid of. But he can't if there's no one to replace them yet.

Bizarre if a week after being told he is part of McKinnon’s plans Brough was released

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Bizarre if a week after being told he is part of McKinnon’s plans Brough was released

CD pairing of Harrison and Brough isn't the worst If Dixon is playing at LB although you still have Aero/Kidd at RB (please ffs sign a proper RB)

39 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm happy with this one, we've had him in training for a few weeks so I'm sure if he wasn't up for it McKinnon would've noticed by now.

Just shows you how ITK folk are - he's been in training all this time and I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere once.

Some show offs on here Marshy that think they are ITK that’s all.

CD pairing of Harrison and Brough isn't the worst If Dixon is playing at LB although you still have Aero/Kidd at RB (please ffs sign a proper RB)
This. Harrison and Brough are the least of our worries. McGee is the problem, he's been shit all season and was 100% garbage against Alloa. Doesn't seem to get too much stick though.

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

If Harrison remains a core part of our defence, we are seriously fucked....

Same could be said with Aero/Kidd and Fasan in goals in fact Fasan is the equivalent of giving someone a 2 goal head start.