The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, EdiBrain said:

You are in for some massive , massive , MASSIVE surprises !

I’m sitting with Ray right now as we flick through LinkedIn. There is easily 8-9 on there well capable & far better than Robson or Rudden.

Craig Campbell is making the tea , and Margaret , an unpaid volunteer & top lawyer , has been sent for biscuits.

EDI you are such a tease. BUT I DO think YOU HAVE  mental ISSUES and should  seek help. Every club should have a comedian unfortunately ours are in the boardroom. 

Talking of "Worst Falkirk teams", no one has mentioned the team that should have been relegated, but not for Airdrie's demise. I went a callander year without seeing us win a game. Mind you, with some of the players that McCall brought in the following season from Airdrie, it turned us into a championship winning team. I could be wrong, but didn't we blood the likes of Lee Miller and Mark Kerr in that poor team?

Miller yes.

Kerr, IIRC, was already an established first team member by that point having broken through in the late 90’s and been a key player for us when we finished 3rd to Livi and Ayr.

The clear our will start being announced this evening or tomorrow morning. Also expect a number of signings to be announced.
Everyone is already expecting a number of signings to be announced....

Not enough to offset  season 2012-13 when he was abysmal. (IMHO) 

There is no way he is anything like the worst player we have had at CH even when he was iffy

15 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

The clear our will start being announced this evening or tomorrow morning. Also expect a number of signings to be announced.

Like if the club and governing body were waiting on the Scottish bank holidays to be over before making announcements?

Well colour me shocked by that! Its a massive massive surprise that announcements aren't being made when people cant be registered.

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

Irving, Buaben, Sammut, Rudden and potentially Dallison all going today or tomorrow.

Rudden and Irving’s loan deals expires next week which you expect to be seen through to give Ray time to bring players in. I’d be surprised if they’re punted today/tomorrow, especially Rudden.

4 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Rudden and Irving’s loan deals expires next week which you expect to be seen through to give Ray time to bring players in. I’d be surprised if they’re punted today/tomorrow, especially Rudden.

I expect their departures to be announced though. Greg Kiltie from Kilmarnock a  possibility to sign also. However, he is also wanted by Dundee.

Edited by EdiBairn