Joe Tortolano
Stephen Bradley
Hugh Hill
John McVeigh
Jamie Paterson
Enoch Showumni
Billy McNeil
Subs
Bobby Olejnik , Ross Perry, Johnny Flynn,  Kevin McBride , Burton O' Brien , Ally Graham , Mark McGraw   

Jonny Flynn was excellent the last 6 months of Holt’s season

13 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Scott Higgins

Aaron Muirhead (c)

Neil Berry

Kevin Christie

Joe Tortolano

Stephen Bradley

Hugh Hill

John McVeigh

Jamie Paterson

Enoch Showumni

Billy McNeil

Subs

Bobby Olejnik , Ross Perry, Johnny Flynn,  Kevin McBride , Burton O' Brien , Ally Graham , Mark McGraw   

I will see your Bobby Olejnik and raise you one Scott Flinders.

15 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Falkirk FC 2nd Worst Team in History 

Scott Higgins

Aaron Muirhead (c)

Neil Berry

Kevin Christie

Joe Tortolano

Stephen Bradley

Hugh Hill

John McVeigh

Jamie Paterson

Enoch Showumni

Billy McNeil

Subs

I still think they'd beat the current side about 3-0 . I dunno how Muirhead would get on playing for both teams but judging by his passing I'm pretty sure he never knows which side he is on.

Flinders was a worst keeper than Olejnik 

Just means we only had Dixon lined up. What else is coming in ?
Let the fun begin.

You are in for some massive , massive , MASSIVE surprises !

I’m sitting with Ray right now as we flick through LinkedIn. There is easily 8-9 on there well capable & far better than Robson or Rudden.

Craig Campbell is making the tea , and Margaret , an unpaid volunteer & top lawyer , has been sent for biscuits.

I have a frustratingly shite memory. I find it borderline upsetting that I have seemingly fewer detailed recollections of childhood than others.

To this day I can still remember being sat in the stand at Brockville (so preseason or Stirlingshire Cup or other bollocks) and seeing Mark McGraws attempts to control a ball fail so hilariously that the laughter from the stand made it look to my young eyes that he was going to burst into tears.

His time at Falkirk is a harrowing memory my mind has cruelly chosen to retain, presumably in place of something magical like first holidays, believing in Santa etc.

Life really is a c**t, personified in this case by Mr Mark McGraw.

Mark McGraw actually had a not bad record of goals to games ratio.

2 minutes ago, EdiBrain said:

I’m sitting with Ray right now as we flick through LinkedIn. There is easily 8-9 on there well capable & far better than Robson or Rudden.

Craig Campbell is making the tea , and Margaret , an unpaid volunteer & top lawyer , has been sent for biscuits.

I just noticed before I replied that you are an EdiBairn parody account. :lol:

3 minutes ago, EdiBrain said:

The only massive surprise I want is that we are not relegated.

I’ve followed the club all my life and can’t be fucked with all this ITK pish and some posters on here’s petty squabbles.

COYB.

2 minutes ago, yogisbairns said:

Always thought Kevin Christie played well for us when Ivo den Bemen joined us. Quite a good pairing. When Ivo departed, Kevin got found out.

When Kevin wasn't in the team he'd sit in the stand and watch the game with the fans, I was never his biggest fan but I certainly liked that he done it.

29 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Falkirk FC 2nd Worst Team in History 

Scott Higgins

Aaron Muirhead (c)

Neil Berry

Kevin Christie

Joe Tortolano

Stephen Bradley

Hugh Hill

John McVeigh

Jamie Paterson

Enoch Showumni

Billy McNeil

Subs

I still think they'd beat the current side about 3-0 . I dunno how Muirhead would get on playing for both teams but judging by his passing I'm pretty sure he never knows which side he is on.

Was that the Jamie Patterson (2xt’s) we signed from Halifax?

he was like a jockey. Really small.

9 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Bobby Olejnik isn't in the top 20 worst keepers we've had...

His major flaw was his total hopelessness at cross balls. I had my heart in my mouth every time. Decent shotstopper but that's what every keeper should be.