The Falkirk FC Thread

Out of interest what have you seen to suggest he would be decent in a winning team? Poor passer, weak as f**k, can’t match a runner, doesn’t get forward at all. Could go on all day.

I’ll be also happy to have a charity bet that I’ll never see him on MOTD playing for any premier league team.

I'm not saying the guy is a world beater, however it stands to reason that young players flourish when they have an experienced Pro at their side.

Of course he may be at the wrong club, sometimes that happens to players they just don't settle in and it takes longer. I think the guy has been unlucky that he has landed with the worst Falkirk team I can ever recall.

Maybe if Ray keeps him for the rest of the season he may be better in the second half with hopefully better players around him.

Another thing, sometimes players take time to settle. Look at the shit Paul Paton got on here for months... He's now been our best player over the last 6 weeks or so making some experts in here eating their words and sorely missed v. Dunfermline

Let's get behind the team for the second half of the season whoever they are!

Cannot believe after all this evidence that we still have fans playing the "aye well he's at Chelsea.. so must be decent" card.  

f**k me. Doesn't matter where he's from. He's an absolutely mess of a player. He has nothing. Not a single thing about his game is good. Nothing.

Paton is still shit as well. So no idea where this "eat their words" nonsense has come from. He's not good enough and needs to go.

Edited by Bairn Necessities

Edi’s posts become increasingly cartoonish, and probably all the more enjoyable for it. His “factual” efforts have been mind numbing gibberish, or when correct, are facts long since known by just about everyone on P&B, and having been battered into the weeds so many times, he has wisely moved to opinion based stuff that keeps his gibberish DNA intact without the risk of being dismantled by real ITK punters. Joyous drivel.

I'm not saying the guy is a world beater, however it stands to reason that young players flourish when they have an experienced Pro at their side.

Of course he may be at the wrong club, sometimes that happens to players they just don't settle in and it takes longer. I think the guy has been unlucky that he has landed with the worst Falkirk team I can ever recall.

Maybe if Ray keeps him for the rest of the season he may be better in the second half with hopefully better players around him.

Another thing, sometimes players take time to settle. Look at the shit Paul Paton got on here for months... He's now been our best player over the last 6 weeks or so making some experts in here eating their words and sorely missed v. Dunfermline

Let's get behind the team for the second half of the season whoever they are!
He may or may not be better with an experienced pro playing alongside him.
I dont think though we have time for him to get settled..we cant have any passengers.... we need results quick and players who will put their foot in and not hide.

Well he only played 13 times for St Mirren last year, scoring once. So he didn't exactly pish the league.
Secondly, and I can't stress this enough -- I fucking hate him, f**k Ryan Flynn. I know that isn't exactly logical but I don't care.
I get why people would be open to it, and as Roman Bairn has said most people would have players from last years squad back if it kept us up but it's not like they are the only players that will be available.

Did he force you to watch while he podgered your wife?

Cannot believe after all this evidence that we still have fans playing the "aye well he's at Chelsea.. so must be decent" card.  
f**k me. Doesn't matter where he's from. He's an absolutely mess of a player. He has nothing. Not a single thing about his game is good. Nothing.
Paton is still shit as well. So no idea where this "eat their words" nonsense has come from. He's not good enough and needs to go.

Really?

I bet you he still plays every week with Ray's new signings coming in

Let's see how shit he is

32 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

Really?

I bet you he still plays every week with Ray's new signings coming in

Let's see how shit he is

We've already seen how shit he is. The answer is extremely. He's been here half a season and not made a single worthwhile contribution. I didn't even realise he was on the park until about 25 minutes into the game against Dunfermline. A ghost. The only memorable thing about him is his alleged wage at Stamford Bridge. God help us is we are still relying on him come February. Hopefully by then he's long since been dispatched back to academy football, to which he is presumably more suited.

We've already seen how shit he is. The answer is extremely. He's been here half a season and not made a single worthwhile contribution. I didn't even realise he was on the park until about 25 minutes into the game against Dunfermline. A ghost. The only memorable thing about him is his alleged wage at Stamford Bridge. God help us is we are still relying on him come February. Hopefully by then he's long since been dispatched back to academy football, to which he is presumably more suited.

Sorry mate was talking about Paton

He may or may not be better with an experienced pro playing alongside him.
I dont think though we have time for him to get settled..we cant have any passengers.... we need results quick and players who will put their foot in and not hide.

That's fair enough but I think Ray may use him as a squad player.

As far as the midfield is concerned, Sammut back at Chelsea and Paton on the bench would be peak New Year. 

I think we will need players will Paton's digs and experience.

If he keeps fit and out of trouble he will be a big player for us in the run in.

He has improved big time in the last 2 months as he has got fitter. He will not be a bench filler and I think Summut will

41 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

LOLkirk

Do the manufacturers of Cillit Bang give permission to use their logo and spout nonsense. As a user of their products, your posts have seriously offended me and with that I will no longer be purchasing it, and will write to them with my reasons why