The Falkirk FC Thread

Dumbuya actually left more than a week ago whereas Haber was on the bench on Saturday.
I notice that the Record broke the story and our announcement followed 15 mins later, so possibly all the departures were planned to be listed at the same time  and we just had to bring that one forward after a journo got in first.  

The journalist would hardly need to be of Watergate type quality to know who is leaving Falkirk.

Breaking News

McKinnon continues Falkirk clearout

Tom Dallison, Prince Bauban and Andrew leave the struggling Championship side as McKinnon makes way for a wave of new signings. Dallison agreed a package to move back down south, Bauban is off to China and Andrew Irving’s loan deal with Hearts will not be extended

The journalist would hardly need to be of Watergate type quality to know who is leaving Falkirk.

Breaking News

Tom Dallison, Prince Bauban and Andrew leave the struggling Championship side as McKinnon makes way for a wave of new signings. Dallison agreed a package to move back down south, Bauban is off to China and Andrew Irving’s loan deal with Hearts will not be extended
Distinct lack of Dennons and Aarons in there. Please amend.

Please.

I worry that we end up with another mass exodus which is exactly what got us into this mess (yes the player are utter shit aswell) but we are in a horrendous situation of clear out a whole team again and risk being in the same situation as we are now or we only bring in a couple players and be stuck with the utter shit that we have now

4 minutes ago, S Robbo FFC said:

I worry that we end up with another mass exodus which is exactly what got us into this mess (yes the player are utter shit aswell) but we are in a horrendous situation of clear out a whole team again and risk being in the same situation as we are now or we only bring in a couple players and be stuck with the utter shit that we have now

It's not a choice. We'll be down by the end of February if we stick with what we have now.

10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Breaking News

I think the Herald were briefed on Haber as they ran a sort of cryptic story recently with a picture of him and a caption along the lines of "catch this guy while you can as he won't be here for long". It was no secret that the club were keen to get him out.

6 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Now that Houston is assistant will he look to take a player or two in January?

mcghee?

On the very, very off chance Morton ever make it to the Premiership (unlikely, when was the last time?), no Falkirk player would ever choose to move to Greenock of their own volition. A pointless step down.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

46 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Breaking News

Dallison cracks my all time worst ever Falkirk XI (partnering Mehdi Khalis at centre back). Looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. Weak in the tackle, bullied in the air, wanted an age on the ball and for someone who came through a good academy his technique is crap. The pairing of him and Harrison will haunt my dreams forever. He's a big posing fanny,

Buaben has been very poor, I was quite pleased when we signed him but he clearly couldn't be arsed after a couple of games and offered nothing. Zero loss there.

Irving is one I do feel a bit sorry for, as a fringe player in a decent Falkirk team he could've been an asset and been eased in gently. He got chucked in with Hartley's huddies right from the off and had to do everything next to Owen-Evans/Paton and the lads. I think he'll potentially have a career in full time football but he's not what we need just now.

59 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Breaking News

Is that online anywhere or is this you teaching Edi what real ITK is all about?

A mess
kerr sibbald miller grant tawio etc all let go
what a mess

Houston could not have continued in the role with a number of those players as the relationship had gone. We may have been able to keep them with the right manager replacement, had he managed to get them onside.
Unfortunately we got Hartley.....