The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Oh shut up you stupid pillock.

We've just been humped again, turning in yet another abysmal performance in a year of abysmal performances. And lost to our major rivals in the New Year derby. We're all hurting.

And yet all you're interested in doing is winding up folk who support the same team you do with your ITK crap.

Nah.

Seeing Lewis (a supposed forward) hide from the ball in the 6 yard box, when even letting it hit off himself would have a chance of going in, just summed up this season and our team, absolutely terrible. It's unbelievable we are only 6 points from safety.

This transfer window is massive,  get it wrong and we are down either automatically or in a play off. It's that simple. 

16 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Seeing Lewis (a supposed forward) hide from the ball in the 6 yard box, when even letting it hit off himself would have a chance of going in, just summed up this season and our team, absolutely terrible. It's unbelievable we are only 6 points from safety.

This transfer window is massive,  get it wrong and we are down either automatically or in a play off. It's that simple. 

I was embarrassed for him, keeper wouldn't have been able to get over to save it had it cam bounce off him.  A joke giving him number 9. 

If he is on the way out I wish him well. 

I think some of these players were told prior to today that they'd be leaving the club.

Over the past few weeks we managed to shape our team in 5-3-2 formation making us difficult for teams to break us down, why the fcuk did we think we could go 4-4-2 and expect to win the game

I started listing the emptiees then I thought be easier to list the ones who we can keep

Mitchell

McGhee

Brough

Robson

Petra

Paton

Rudden

I know we want to play with wingers and to play on the front foot but for me we need to start with keeping the ball out of our own net.

I'm worrying now that McKinnon will not be able to keep us in this league, he talks a good game but like Hartley last season we're putting all our hope and faith in a manager that struggled to motivate a DU team with a decent budget and ultimately paid the price for his failure.

None of us believed that Hartley would have failed so spectacularly, what makes us believe McKinnon can lead us to safely?

Over the last few weeks I feel he has made some mistakes himself... Alloa at home, 2 up against a PT team and we shat it. Today, changed our best shape and got pumped again.

Here's hoping 2019 ends up a happy new year for all Bairns alike.

12 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:

I was embarrassed for him, keeper wouldn't have been able to get over to save it had it cam bounce off him.  A joke giving him number 9. 

If he is on the way out I wish him well. 

I wish him well in his next career, whatever that may be. He will not be a professional footballer much longer.

There's a very good chance today was his last start for a full time club. I wonder if he has the self awareness to know that. 

Edited by Bairn Necessities

11 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

I wish him well in his next career, whatever that may be. He will not be a professional footballer much longer.

There's a very good chance today was his last start for a full time club. I wonder if he has the self awareness to know that. 

There's a good chance that he'll start next week.

If you fancy a break next week  go to Linlithgow v  Camelon at Prestonfield.  1430 ko  £6 entry,  Standard probably similar and players actually give a f**k.
Thats plenty.

I am hoping to see a markedly different team next week but if if I could empty only one between now and then its between Lewis or Muirhead.

7 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

I don't think so. I think he's done. 

Who's going to play then? Petra's injured, Rudden may be back at Sevco and Haber's been told he can f**k off!

As much as I would like to see us line up with two new (and better) strikers next week it's unlikely to happen. I agree that Lewis will be away but probably not as early as next Saturday.