The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

Harkins would be a phenomenal signing at this level. I couldn't care less if we'd signed 6 50 year olds to keep us up.

In that vein, I'd be offering Anthony Stokes £5k a week for 5 months to come in and keep us up. The guy could do it single-handedly with Harkins providing support. Add in the crosses coming from Kidd and our new left back and we'd be laughing IMO.

Why do you always edit posts? Do you consistently forget to add the pish at the end?

You were better when you were just banging on about Shepherd and O'Hara as your trolling is just too obvious now!

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

Harkins would be a phenomenal signing at this level. I couldn't care less if we'd signed 6 50 year olds to keep us up.

In that vein, I'd be offering Anthony Stokes £5k a week for 5 months to come in and keep us up. The guy could do it single-handedly with Harkins providing support. Add in the crosses coming from Kidd and our new left back and we'd be laughing IMO.

Just stop it, £5K p/w, your making an arse of yourself again; "single handedly". Meaning you don't need any support on it, never mind from another 3 people, & yes, we're all laughing at you.

Apparently we are in the running for harkins according to this:

https://twitter.com/TscoAgen/status/1077187175228289024

And we are interested in the young lad  Daniel Armstrong from raith

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/raith-rovers/raith-rovers-winger-daniel-armstrong-focused-on-football-as-contract-talks-continue-1-4848418

I've no idea if either of these are anything more than just rumours based on the fact that we are obviously desperate to bring in some players.

35 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

And we are interested in the young lad  Daniel Armstrong from raith

We're seemingly interested in Armstrong too, so if that's true you'd be aswell forgetting about him.

33 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Mind we’ve got thousands of fans but.

There's a Raith fan on Twitter arguing they're a bigger club than us, Ayr, and yourselves, so I'm not sure any of us will be getting him.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's a Raith fan on Twitter arguing they're a bigger club than us, Ayr, and yourselves, so I'm not sure any of us will be getting him.

Falkirk are the biggest club of the four there. St Johnstone/Raith are roughly equivalent. Ayr a slight step down.

1 minute ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Yeah, can't have Raith above St Johnstone. Saints are clearly the closest to us of those 3.

I'm being serious btw - approximate tiering

Falkirk/Dunfermline/St Mirren/Partick Thistle

Morton/Raith/St Johnstone

Ayr/Hamilton/Inverness/Ross County/QoS

I’d have Morton on the same tier as us, Hamilton etc.

Hoping that Ayr being Armstrong’s home town might swing it for us but if St Johnstone are interested he’ll likely go there.

1 hour ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Yeah, can't have Raith above St Johnstone. Saints are clearly the closest to us of those 3.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Enjoy League One next season, lads.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Hoping that Ayr being Armstrong’s home town might swing it for us but if St Johnstone are interested he’ll likely go there.

We're obviously the most appealing, but it's a massive step up from League One to Premiership. 

He'll maybe value being a key player easily at Ayr, over being someone who needs to work hard to prove themselves at Saints.