The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, EdiBrain said:

I do respond , I’m 100% right as I’m seriously ITK.

There will be some/many/loads of surprises real soon , you’ll be so so surprised just wait and see ! They could well involve a window , our manager & players but I can’t say anymore. 

The academy was costing 2M a year , Margaret told me , sorry no it was 3M .

No point any way coz the U19s are costing us another million even though they don’t exist. 

Falkirk fans are thick and should be no where near the boardroom, leave it to those with their best interests at heart  - this shares issue will get 100 fans buying in , no sorry 200 , no 250 max!

I am as we speak drafting  an email to Craig101 & once Margaret tells me what to write I will send it. 

Now piss off the lot of you ! 

Every time I read Edi's posts I can't think how to respond.

well maybe this...

according to Jim Spence on the bbc a stamp followed up by an old fashioned head butt

Paton was kicked by McMullan who was on the ground first then he reacted by sticking the head in someone

18 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Muirhead again the best player in a Falkirk shirt today. Wonder what the usual suspects who are on his back every week will manage to criticise him for this time.

Again? Airhead! When was the last time?

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

Muirhead again the best player in a Falkirk shirt today. Wonder what the usual suspects who are on his back every week will manage to criticise him for this time.

Well, of course, you know this not to be true. Mitchell was best with Robson next, the rest were all as bad as each other.

Is it only me who worries what McKinnon is watching listening to his interview?

Can’t comment on today’s game as I couldn’t make it but I was very worried when asked what we can expect from his signings and the way he wants to play moving forward and he said it might be January or it might be summer before he gets what he needs, don’t really have time to wait.

Can’t comment on today’s game as I couldn’t make it but I was very worried when asked what we can expect from his signings and the way he wants to play moving forward and he said it might be January or it might be summer before he gets what he needs, don’t really have time to wait.

Think thats him being realistic. January window is never full of gems but hopefully get enough to scrape an 8th place

6 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Think thats him being realistic. January window is never full of gems but hopefully get enough to scrape an 8th place

In our area of the market, you can get players in by paying transfer fees and offering players more money than they are currently earning. That is certainly the only way a club in our dire position are going to be able to attract players of a sufficient quality to give us a reasonable chance of staying up. So it comes down to financial backing again. If the major overhaul is not achievable until next summer then fair enough, but we'll be doing it as a League 1 club. It's that simple, as starting February with a core of the current dross still in the team means certain relegation.