The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Considerably less time than Duncan Freemason spent making up fantasies of having insider information about SPFL tribunals.

A bigger Walter Mitty figure than EdiBairn and Branch Ton put together.

Get a load of you pal. You spent most of your time knicker wetting here and elsewhere and casting doubt on the club’s abilities with absolutely no  clue about contract law or the  the legal process . At least the Drunker Freemason was batting for his club however misguidedly. None of the spoils of victory falls to you. 

29 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

No, all that was given was one side of a two-sided negotiation. I'm sure the BoD would have a very different account of what went on.

Are you actually on the board because you are blatant apologist for their actions. Just accept that they have clearly fucked up again

26 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Get a load of you pal. You spent most of your time knicker wetting here and elsewhere and casting doubt on the club’s abilities with absolutely no  clue about contract law or the  the legal process . At least the Drunker Freemason was batting for his club however misguidedly. None of the spoils of victory falls to you. 

Branch, this just feels wrong. Mind you, Dunning1874 deciding he was on the side of right from the get go is hilarious.

I went on what I was told from someone with a deep knowledge of the subject matter. Having spoken with that person again today, their opinion is unchanged, and reckons the “independent lawyer” has to have come up with a decision based on conjecture and lack of precedent. If that’s the case, he reckons it can be readily overturned. We shall see.

No, all that was given was one side of a two-sided negotiation. I'm sure the BoD would have a very different account of what went on.

You also said Craig didn’t have the experience or finance in place. The 2nd bit is 100% wrong. So f**k off

I'm hearing from very creditable sources within the lawyering community that Morton have extremely favourable grounds for appealing Falkirk's appeal.

What about Falkirk’s appeal to Morton’s appeal to the original appeal?

Heads most roll at Board level for this.  There are strict procedures in place and this matter should have been cleared by a lawyer step by step. It's basic FFS !  due diligence in such matters is the least you would expect if you are in charge of a company. Eamon Bannon got sacked for getting paperwork wrong it cost him his managerial career. The clubs future is now at stake, Fine , Transfer Embargo , Points Deduction ! perm any 1 of these 3, or we might even get a prowl of 3 the way our luck is going.  Merry Xmas and where is the whisky.

1 hour ago, Branch Ton said:

Yes, me stating the fact that like yourself and Duncan I knew absolutely nothing about the conversations between Morton and Falkirk or the finer points of Ray McKinnon's contract was clearly a great threat to this decision taken by the SPFL that jeopardised this going in Morton's favour. Likewise, the not at all imaginary in the know posts by the two of you were definitely absolutely critical factors in their judgement that mean you should be commended.

Spoils of the victory :lol: You're just another fan on a forum hoping this would go the way of your own team like the rest of us, wind your neck in.

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

Yes, me stating the fact that like yourself and Duncan I knew absolutely nothing about the conversations between Morton and Falkirk or the finer points of Ray McKinnon's contract was clearly a great threat to this decision taken by the SPFL that jeopardised this going in Morton's favour. Likewise, the not at all imaginary in the know posts by the two of you were definitely absolutely critical factors in their judgement that mean you should be commended.

Spoils of the victory :lol: You're just another fan on a forum hoping this would go the way of your own team like the rest of us, wind your neck in.

Nope. Sorry pal, please hand back your spoils immediately. They are to be distributed among other anonymous usernames on a football forum who passed badly informed comment on this issue.