The Falkirk FC Thread

Fair warning to Morton fans that nobody gives a f**k about this. Goad away but you’re wasting your time.
Aye I'm sure if the decision had went your way not a peep would have been made from Falkirk fans.

I wish the Falkirk board would write statements every day, they're always good for a laugh.

5 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

All's well that ends well. That should be enough to get rid of at least Campbell if not Lang as well.

It won't. Nothing less than relegation will be required to get rid of this utterly shambolic pair. Almost reached a stage where it becomes a price worth paying.

If Falkirk are found in breach of these rules, anyone know what the sanctions can be?

Points deduction, fine, demotion, public flogging????

Edit : Should have read it properly. They have been found guilty

Edited by I'm Brian

Disappointing news for everyone involved with the club. Certainly not impossible for the SPFL to be at fault here. I hope we're consulting with a top legal team to get this resolved in our favour.

Edited by EdiBairn

4 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Disappointing news for everyone involved with the club. Certainly not impossible for the SFA to be at fault here. I hope we're consulting with a top legal team to get this resolved in our favour.

It's the SPFL, the SFA have no involvement u mug.

4 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Disappointing news for everyone involved with the club. Certainly not impossible for the SFA to be at fault here. I hope we're consulting with a top legal team to get this resolved in our favour.

Guess our legal bill for this financial year will be above budget and wonder if this has knock on effect to the recruitment funds set aside for January?

1 minute ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Made an utter arse of it either way. Imagine being forced into a job you didn't want though. Sake. 

Next meeting is to decide what sanctions, if any, can be applied. 

Would be a bit weird if Falkirk ended up getting away with no punishment at all. Being the SPFL it wouldn't surprise me.