The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I'm not arguing that it doesn't need to improve, I'm just not sharing the opinion that it's been a wasteland of dross. Hughes was in general as bad as anyone in the second half of his stay, if it wasn't for Latapy in midfield we'd have been fucked long before we were. He signed some utter shite. 

Re Compton, we'll never know. Maybe he is just a w**k, maybe he'd have been good if managed properly. How many utter jobbers have we signed and got a tune out of over  the years? 

Some real duffers over that time including Finbogason, Healy, Lynch, Alex MacDonald. Marceta, Showumni, Zerara, Deuchar, Khalis, Marr, Perry, Bennett, White, Flannigan, McGeever, Chris Smith, David Smith, Bingham, Chalmers, Durojaiye, Boulding, Cooper, Morgan, Tudur-Jones, McCann, Sinnamon, Henderson, Rankin, Thomson and Harris.  All money pished down the drain whilst we were on a tight budget.  3 times the number of gems I could list. There's more than enough dross in there if you ask me.

Edited by Shodwall cat

23 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Some real duffers over that time including Finbogason, Healy, Lynch, Alex MacDonald. Marceta, Showumni, Zerara, Deuchar, Khalis, Marr, Perry, Bennett, White, Flannigan, McGeever, Chris Smith, David Smith, Bingham, Chalmers, Durojaiye, Boulding, Cooper, Morgan, Tudur-Jones, McCann, Sinnamon, Henderson, Rankin, Thomson and Harris.  All money pished down the drain whilst we were on a tight budget.  3 times the number of gems I could list. There's more than enough dross in there if you ask me.

Wrong about Rhys Bennett.

since leaving us, he has been a regular first team player in a number of decent English sides.

currently, he is a regular with Peterborough.

6 minutes ago, bairnabeau said:

Speaking of Flynn’s, would Ryan Flynn be of use to us? Not sure if he’s getting a game at St. Mirren and would fit that link between attack and midfield.

This is 100% not ITK but pure lols

Would be an incredible signing for us. He'd link up well with Kidd on the right wing.

The biggest "telt" in P&B history and still at it, bravo sir, bravo.

Don't let the b*****ds grind you down.

The biggest "telt" in P&B history and still at it, bravo sir, bravo.
Don't let the b*****ds grind you down.

The guy got his arse handed to him on a scale never before seen in the entire history of the internet and yet he persists with his ITK fantasies.
Remarkable behaviour.

14 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The guy got his arse handed to him on a scale never before seen in the entire history of the internet and yet he persists with his ITK fantasies.
Remarkable behaviour.

We'll soon find out whether they're ITK fantasies. I suspect you're in for more than a few shocks over the coming weeks.

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

We'll soon find out whether they're ITK fantasies. I suspect you're in for more than a few shocks over the coming weeks.

Well, I am rebuilding a 1968 radiogram, so I will double check the wiring before I plug it in. I have a lot of faith in my trusty Fluke meter though.

You have now transformed yourself into one of them geezers that runs naked onto the pitch half an hour or so into the FA Cup Final, and actually thinks he is hearing applause for his actions.

Been in touch with Craig yet? I am ITK that you haven’t. 

I know you are trolling based on the Lewis Kidd patter, but just for the LOLs, can you give us 1 example of something that could happen that would shock anyone?

Seriously, what do you think there could be that would come as any surprise?

The only thing I could think of that would truly shock me was if we never signed a keeper.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I know you are trolling based on the Lewis Kidd patter, but just for the LOLs, can you give us 1 example of something that could happen that would shock anyone?

Seriously, what do you think there could be that would come as any surprise?

The only thing I could think of that would truly shock me was if we never signed a keeper.

Kidd starting at right back at the end of January. Robson leaving the club. A certain ex-player returning.

Edited by EdiBairn

Kidd starting at right back at the end of January. Robson leaving the club. A certain ex-player returning.

People who claim to be ITK but don’t say what they think they know are the absolute worst c***s.

If you’ve been told something by someone, which you clearly haven’t, and you’ve been sworn to secrecy then coming on a forum and saying you’ve been told rumours is just as bad as spilling the rumours themselves.

Fair play to you though. You got your arse handed to you and you scurried off with your tail between your legs only to come crawling out the woodwork a few days later bold as brass with yet more shite. That’s some doing.

If McKinnon is letting our best player go then I for one will be questioning our manager’s thought process.

52 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Well, I am rebuilding a 1968 radiogram, so I will double check the wiring before I plug it in. I have a lot of faith in my trusty Fluke meter though.

You have now transformed yourself into one of them women that runs naked onto the pitch half an hour or so into the FA Cup Final, and actually thinks she is hearing applause for her actions.

Been in touch with Craig yet? I am ITK that you haven’t. 

ftfy

3 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Wrong about Rhys Bennett.

since leaving us, he has been a regular first team player in a number of decent English sides.

currently, he is a regular with Peterborough.

I couldnt give a feck if hes playing for barcelona the now he was feckin murder when he was with us.