The Falkirk FC Thread

Accounts to May 2017 turnover just shy of £2.8 million.  14 years ago in 2003, our main people were working out of portacabins in our last season at Brockville, and turn nearly £1.7 million and operating profit of £ £ 227,000. Not such big steps forward if you ask me.D1C2121D-D92E-4EE6-A89A-4DD897938ABF.thumb.png.ac80779bfd71b9cb46fbc43d4ad09e06.png

Looking back on things who were your favourite players for shouting abuse at, i dont think the the current opposition players have the same capacity to wind folk up with the exception of Higgy might just be me but the game doesnt have the characters in it like it used to.

17 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Well you should. Its a cracking day out.

Never been to the MCG for cricket , just football funnily enough (Melbourne Victory v Liverpool in front of 95,000).

But I have been to The Gabba for The Ashes and can confirm the Aussies get it right royally up the Barmy Army who are very tribal throughout. An amazing experience.    

We've had unconfirmed reports of fould language and the Guardia Civil are currently investigating. 

The ban won't be mailed, it'll be a tear stained press release via the website. 

The Mestiha Bobby’s were tough looking dudes

Accounts to May 2017 turnover just shy of £2.8 million.  14 years ago in 2003, our main people were working out of portacabins in our last season at Brockville, and turn nearly £1.7 million and operating profit of £ £ 227,000. Not such big steps forward if you ask me.D1C2121D-D92E-4EE6-A89A-4DD897938ABF.thumb.png.ac80779bfd71b9cb46fbc43d4ad09e06.png

Yes just underlines why football in Scotland is not a viable business! Our current MSG do a good job as guardians of the club but you can understand why the one or two who have some serious cash would rather lend us monies rather than pump their own cash into the club.

2 hours ago, Stainrod said:

Yes just underlines why football in Scotland is not a viable business! Our current MSG do a good job as guardians of the club but you can understand why the one or two who have some serious cash would rather lend us monies rather than pump their own cash into the club.

It just emphasises why we need to be on the top flight.

Why is it not viable?