The Falkirk FC Thread

15 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Think he has lost track of all the pish he has been spouting himself the latest seems to be contradicting the stuff he previously contradicted himself on.  The fact that some seem to be buying into his ITK info has gone to his head by the looks.

I telt you he was eddi the seagull dropping shit on us from a great height. Looks like wee Craig is gonna stop his squakin 

I think EdiBairn has long since been called out. Too many variations on a theme. He as expressed contradictory opinions on all sorts of matters relating to the club.

Just someone trying to play a game, but has been caught out too often. Has now been called out by  someone who is open wrt the consortium’s approach, and the outcome. That should be enough for those even mildly taken in by his “insider knowledge” chat that it was what the majority have long since been convinced of....it was just bollocks.

So, to paraphrase EdiBairn........it doesn’t really matter what he thinks, it’s irrelevant.

That’s him and Fitbafollower(?) called out in a week. 

Edited by Duncan Freemason

We/ve missed a trick here instead of building a hotel where the west stand should be we could franchise that strip out to make it long drive through mcds, KFC, Tim Hortons and costa all drive thru would make a killing for those that park at the ground

Vote me in as CEO and I'll build a Tim Hortons in the South Stand
Bairnardo taking on the keyboard warriors, going up against Lanky bringing the #Canadaprice doughnuts.

The choice before you is clear Bairns.

As a sweetener, to tip the scales in my favour, I will donte my trebuchet and 5 gallons of trebuchet oil to the club.