The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Wow. That's even more embarrassing than I imagined.

The club surely did not just send the two black lads out to take applause?

That's horrendous.

They chose to come out of the dugout to applaud the fans you boring b*****d.

This neilly is quite sinister. He seems to be desperate to find yet more racism including going as far as to doubt the motive of Lewis and Buaben acknowledging an anti racism message. Winder if he is infesting the Dundee Utd thread currently or if his crusade remains within FK boundaries...

35 minutes ago, Neilly said:

two black lads out to take applause?

That's horrendous.

Mods please, ban this racist w****r. Dearie dearie me, would you say "the 9 white lads?" No you wouldn't, I never knew Stenny was a hotbed of racism.

Heard he was charged with ‘breach of the peace’.
what a farce!!?

It is even more ridiculous than that. Shouting and swearing. Imagine if everyone was up for that. Stands would be empty and the cells would be in everyone’s house.

So in the statement announcing this guy is banned, will there be a stern warning against anyone raising their voices, using intemperate language or looking at the board in a "funny kind of way"?

Margaret, we know you read these pages and I applaud the fact that you mix with the fans in the South Stand bar and at away games, but you really need to get a grip of the club's communications. Might I suggest you pass the role on to Kieran who seems to be the only backroom one there doing their job properly? 

35 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

It is even more ridiculous than that. Shouting and swearing. Imagine if everyone was up for that. Stands would be empty and the cells would be in everyone’s house.

I'm certainly fucked. I swear like a fucking trooper at the cunting ref, the b*****ding linesmen, opposing  shitting players, our own crappy players, opposition w****r fans and our own fuckwit fans at most games, often in a very loud way and with appropriate gestures and facial expressions. It's why I go. 

2 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Funny the focus is on us yet i noticed Hearts took action on 2 of their own supporters for racially abusing a Motherwell player but nothing was said about that.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/racist-abuse-claims-hearts-game-13706350

Dundee United have a player who's "blacked up", and Aberdeen fans were caught on video singing racist abuse at Scott Sinclair, you've then all the issues down South.

It's a bit worrying how widespread it is.

Dundee United have a player who's "blacked up", and Aberdeen fans were caught on video singing racist abuse at Scott Sinclair, you've then all the issues down South.

Not at Falkirk it isn’t

Even more worrying is the amount of people voting for politicians who think like this all across the world.
I fucking hate fascists.

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Not at Falkirk it isn’t

I'm not saying it's  a widespread problem with Falkirk, not at all. 

It's just worrying that every club seems to have a couple of people who seem to be that way, you'd think it would've been eradicated by now

I'm not saying it's  a widespread problem with Falkirk, not at all. 
It's just worrying that every club seems to have a couple of people who seem to be that way, you'd think it would've been eradicated by now
You're not eradicating it because to a lot of people, certain words will never be deemed racist. I have had this conversation on this very thread before and dont wish to re open it, but its a fact. Ignorance is miles more prevalent than racism and that is not going away anytime soon.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Posted a couple of weeks back that there was a bit on sky news about it and saying racial abuse is on the rise in football, funny thing is it seems to be once again us that is taking the brunt of it its even worse when you got one of the arse cheeks that is the OF commenting on it.

26 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

So in the statement announcing this guy is banned, will there be a stern warning against anyone raising their voices, using intemperate language or looking at the board in a "funny kind of way"?

Margaret, we know you read these pages and I applaud the fact that you mix with the fans in the South Stand bar and at away games, but you really need to get a grip of the club's communications. Might I suggest you pass the role on to Kieran who seems to be the only backroom one there doing their job properly? 

Craig Campbell writes most of the press statements 

After all this supposed racism and coupled with the last 2 years inept football, Margaret Lang has to go.

However, I respect here for at least being visible on matchday and willingly approaching fans for a chat. She is being made a scapegoat by Craig Campbell, Lex Miller and co.

When it comes to the AGM they should all be individually justifying their positions at the club.