The Falkirk FC Thread

Whatever your belief is is quite frankly irrelevant- there are at least 9 players going to be arriving in January(a number of whom are already signed). 
For me those 9 should be(and will be)1 GK, 1 LB, 2 CB, 1 LW, 1 RW, 2 CM and 2 ST. Really not sure why you'd have a right back as a priority when we have a perfectly adequate player in that position.
The players leaving will be Fasan, Dallison, Robson, Sammut, Irving, Lewis, Haber, Buaben, Russell and Dumbuya.
I would quite like the majority of this to be true so I hope this is actually ITK info and not just a bollox wishlist typed with confidence.

You could spill the beans if you know a couple.

Absolute shambles indeed. You cant go accusing fans directly of an offence without pretty hard evidence it actually occurred in the first place.  The whole thing smelled of pish from the start having been missed by every other punter in the main stand from either side. 

Difficult sequence of events for the club. You'd have thought they'd have pretty irrefutable evidence before putting out a statement without the word 'allegedly'.

On the other hand, it's not certain that Dennon was lying- there may have been evidence but just not enough to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

Craig Campbell seems to be the common denominator in all of these events though so it might be time for the other directors to look at removing him from position.

Edited by EdiBairn

I feel for the lad questioned for 8 hours on Friday. He has been hung out to dry on a fabricated charge. I hope he takes the club to task over it.

It is our AGM next Wednesday and I hope all the small shareholders vote against the re-election of a Chairman not fit for purpose. If it was just this instance of poor management, fair enough, however this is yet another on top of Doug Henderson nomination, Academy announcement leak (far less the decision), Hartley fiasco, threatening of fan online by the CEO....... Time to go Mrs. Lang

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

Difficult sequence of events for the club. You'd have thought they'd have pretty irrefutable evidence before putting out a statement without the word 'allegedly'.

On the other hand, it's not certain that Dennon was lying- there may have been evidence but just not enough to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

I thought you said because Dennon said so, that was enough irrefutable evidence? 

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

Doubt anyone thinks Lewis was lying. Either he's misheard/misunderstood something or the polis have realised that one person's word against another isn't going to get a conviction so they've went for the easier prosecution. I'd presume the latter or, at the very least, not discount it unlike the surprisingly gleeful Falkirk fans who seem to think this is irrefutable proof that nothing racist happened at all.

2 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I thought you said because Dennon said so, that was enough irrefutable evidence? 

No, I said there may have been other players/staff/directors who also heard it, which would have made it irrefutable.

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I feel for the lad questioned for 8 hours on Friday. He has been hung out to dry on a fabricated charge. I hope he takes the club to task over it.

It is our AGM next Wednesday and I hope all the small shareholders vote against the re-election of a Chairman not fit for purpose. If it was just this instance of poor management, fair enough, however this is yet another on top of Doug Henderson nomination, Academy announcement leak (far less the decision), Hartley fiasco, threatening of fan online by the CEO....... Time to go Mrs. Lang

will just get out voted by MSG anyway

7 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Craig Campbell seems to be the common denominator in all of these events though so it might be time for the other directors to look at removing him from position.

Speaking about ourselves in third person now are we Craig?

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Surely Craig Campbell's the one who should be going given most of the f**k-ups were his responsibility.

If my sources are correct Dennon heard nothing. He was made aware of an overheard conversation about him between 2 fans when an alleged racist term was used.

Thats exactly what I have heard. As well as that the overhearer was another players father.

The guy(s) were getting tore into Dennon, who have a bit back by all accounts. Then presumably in the aftermath of that the two fans were overheard saying something. The bit about what was said, I have no idea.