The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

Kidd would be the second person I’d drop out of that mess.  I think we all know the first.

If you think Lewis Kidd is the second priority in the whole team for replacing, I don't think it's me who's ignorant of football. Completely delusional.

Edited by EdiBairn

10 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Whatever your belief is is quite frankly irrelevant- there are at least 9 players going to be arriving in January(a number of whom are already signed). 

For me those 9 should be(and will be)1 GK, 1 LB, 2 CB, 1 LW, 1 RW, 2 CM and 2 ST. Really not sure why you'd have a right back as a priority when we have a perfectly adequate player in that position.

The players leaving will be Fasan, Dallison, Robson, Sammut, Irving, Lewis, Haber, Buaben, Russell and Dumbuya.

this post definitely needs reviewed on 31.1.19

16 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

this post definitely needs reviewed on 31.1.19

On account of those names thats like mentioning to someone by the way did you know the Titanic sank.

Given its Edibairn trying to make out that he is ITK i would pretty much say he is more ITDK roll on January thats all i am going to say.

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

If you think Lewis Kidd is the second priority in the whole team for replacing, I don't think it's me who's ignorant of football. Completely delusional.

You've just said we're getting 9 players in. That being the case, why wouldn't Kidd be benched or on his way out?

11 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Whatever your belief is is quite frankly irrelevant- there are at least 9 players going to be arriving in January(a number of whom are already signed). 

For me those 9 should be(and will be)1 GK, 1 LB, 2 CB, 1 LW, 1 RW, 2 CM and 2 ST. Really not sure why you'd have a right back as a priority when we have a perfectly adequate player in that position.

The players leaving will be Fasan, Dallison, Robson, Sammut, Irving, Lewis, Haber, Buaben, Russell and Dumbuya.

Who are the players that we have already signed? Not sure why we would get rid of Robson he has been one of the better players the last 2/3 weeks (Stenny game aside). 

Ray has already signed a right back outwith the window. That it hasnt worked out yet for Dumbuya doesnt detract from the obvious fact that RB is and should be a priority position for Ray.

Lewis Kidd may still be at the club come Jan 31st. Its quite conceivable in fact. I will be astonished if he is 1st choice RB or RWB.

10 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Kidd will be at RB/RWB on 31st January. Of that I'm 99% sure. He certainly hasn't put a foot long in the last 5 games. Ray isn't looking for first team right backs in January.

Talking out yer arse Campbell, were u at the game on Saturday? Got pegged a beauty which resulted in Alloa nearly scoring and also allowed the winger to walk inside him and hit a shot (this then caused the corner and subsequent goal).

Limited ability going forward, no pace & can't defend. If Ray isn't in the market for a rb in January he's an absolute fool.

9 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

Talking out yer arse Campbell, were u at the game on Saturday? Got pegged a beauty which resulted in Alloa nearly scoring and also allowed the winger to walk inside him and hit a shot (this then caused the corner and subsequent goal).

Limited ability going forward, no pace & can't defend. If Ray isn't in the market for a rb in January he's an absolute fool.

Absolutely correct.

he was appalling!!

13 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

I assume you are saying Rudden is one of the 2 strikers you believe will be signing since his loan deal expires in January and you don't have him down as leaving? 

Regarding RB, Ray has actively looked at bringing someone in for that position outwith the window so not quite sure how you would think he is happy having that cart horse Kidd play there. 

From the BBC -

A Falkirk supporter has been issued with a police warning after being charged with breach of the peace for verbally abusing Dennon Lewis.

But police say there was insufficient evidence to prove racist intent.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46510687

Edited by Jason King