The Falkirk FC Thread

I don't get the criticism of Fasan, at least not at the level it's at. I think we've had far worse 'keepers, some of whom have already been mentioned. 

He's made some crucial saves at times this season, probably earning us a few points in the process so let's not all just jump on the bandwagon, instead, get behind the guy ffs!

I don't get the criticism of Fasan, at least not at the level it's at. I think we've had far worse 'keepers, some of whom have already been mentioned. 
He's made some crucial saves at times this season, probably earning us a few points in the process so let's not all just jump on the bandwagon, instead, get behind the guy ffs!
Na f**k that I am seething with him

God almighty all this talk of Myles Hogarth has made that 5-1 defeat at Firhill flash before my eyes, cheers for that boys. Oh God almighty there was an attempted clearance against an Ayr United forward at Brockville that has come to mind as well.
That's my day ruined.

I remember clearly in the FH the following week Martin Ritchie quoted as saying “Alex won’t let us get relegated.........” thank f**k for Airdrie

2 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Oh God almighty there was an attempted clearance against an Ayr United forward at Brockville that has come to mind as well.

That's my day ruined.

Wouldn't happen to be this one would it? Myles Hogarth was worth a barrowload of points to us. 

4.46 in if the link doesn't work right

34 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

reaction.gif.797ac75cffbec76175ece8f1d1a7421c.gif

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

We've never had a keeper worth a goal a game to the opposition before. That's before you look at what his presence is doing to the rest of the team. 

Edited by Marshmallo

I’ve given him a chance, like I give all players a chance, he’s guff, end of story, I’ve seen goalkeepers have appearances or spells worse than Fasan. However he is consistently terrible. Hence why he goes down as the worst I’ve seen x

We've never had a keeper worth a goal a game to the opposition before. That's before you look at what his presence is doing to the rest of the team. 
The relationship between Fasan and Harrison looked particularly bad yesterday. Every time they were involved it was brutal to watch. To me, it all seems to come from a total failure of Fasan to communicate. Harrison might be to blame too, but it looks to me like Fasan doesnt talk

Having a keeper like that behind you instantly makes a defence nervous, whether you like it or not. We’re already guaranteed to give the opposition a goal with this baboon.

The relationship between Fasan and Harrison looked particularly bad yesterday. Every time they were involved it was brutal to watch. To me, it all seems to come from a total failure of Fasan to communicate. Harrison might be to blame too, but it looks to me like Fasan doesnt talk

Also between him and McGhee. The first goal which looks like McGhee’s fault, could possibly have been prevented if Fasan came out and made himself big rather than trundle back to his line.

6 hours ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

St Johnstone fans warned us about this. Paton starting to be put on a bit of a pedestal by fans, yes he has been much better the last month and I’ll admit I love it when a player wildly celebrates. For all the effort in world though his footballing brain is 10x slower than every other player on the pitch. Should be nothing more than a benchwarmer come January.

He's probably alright for a lower tier relegation slog where the result is more important than the performance, tbf. I'd expect you'll look to upgrade him for a promotion push next season, then completely eradicate him for the push for Europe.

Assume you lads seen this yesterday, I've been wrong about Alston, he's been one of our best players this season and only scores worldies :wub: He scored midweek against Hearts, the worst goal hes scored for us, and even then it was a first time volley from a cross.

2 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Na f**k that I am seething with him

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

reaction.gif.797ac75cffbec76175ece8f1d1a7421c.gif

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

I’ve given him a chance, like I give all players a chance, he’s guff, end of story, I’ve seen goalkeepers have appearances or spells worse than Fasan. However he is consistently terrible. Hence why he goes down as the worst I’ve seen x

1 hour ago, CC52 FFC said:

Having a keeper like that behind you instantly makes a defence nervous, whether you like it or not. We’re already guaranteed to give the opposition a goal with this baboon.

:lol: Ha ha ha, well that's fair cheered up my Sunday. :thumsup2:P