The Falkirk FC Thread

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
46 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:
Dots. Serious business. 
IMG_1370.thumb.PNG.a28a58764a8349e4134fd94752def04c.PNG
IMG_1371.thumb.PNG.1c44070d6966d27c7755561115f2cbc4.PNG

I see you have cut out your reply. Shitebag behaviour IMO. Whole story or gtf

While I was out the country he started going through my posts and giving me red dots. 

He thinks that as fellow pars fan I should back him up on here but, in truth I find him and his conduct an embarrassment to the pars. He is upset because I know all about him and, outed him for crawling back here with yet another username   

Now that I’m home for the holiday period I’ve found he has been very busy wasting his life trawling though my posts to give me red dots so, I thought I’d put him once again on here. 

I know it’s childish but, he gets infuriated when folks don’t agree with him and I know he’ll eventually f**k off with this user name and come back with a new one. 

If you want rid of him just  keep giving him red dots and, he’ll f**k off again as always 

While I was out the country he started going through my posts and giving me red dots. 
He thinks that as fellow pars fan I should back him up on here but, in truth I find him and his conduct an embarrassment to the pars. He is upset because I know all about him and, outed him for crawling back here with yet another username   
Now that I’m home for the holiday period I’ve found he has been very busy wasting his life trawling though my posts to give me red dots so, I thought I’d put him once again on here. 
I know it’s childish but, he gets infuriated when folks don’t agree with him and I know he’ll eventually f**k off with this user name and come back with a new one. 
If you want rid of him just  keep giving him red dots and, he’ll f**k off again as always 
This is a bit awkward now really cos I dont give a f**k about Par v Par feuding, I just love it when folk post PMs on here. It tickles me.

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:
Dots. Serious business. 
IMG_1370.thumb.PNG.a28a58764a8349e4134fd94752def04c.PNG
IMG_1371.thumb.PNG.1c44070d6966d27c7755561115f2cbc4.PNG

I see you have cut out your reply. Shitebag behaviour IMO. Whole story or gtf

Incidentally his reply was “leave me alone as i feel threatened” 

52 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

:lol:

What a load of infintile bollocks. People like you two posting your pathetic spat on our forum are a disgrace. We are on here to support our team and have a discussion about the football Club.