The Falkirk FC Thread

8 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

I won't be concerned. After the absolutely magnificent  job Ray's done so far for us so far, I'm more than willing to trust his judgement. Remember we're not looking for players who'll get us promoted. All we need is people good enough to keep us in this division.

The Board of Directors are also committing a significant additional six figure sum to the first team squad come January to make sure Ray and his team are able to bring in the quality they want.

I'm sure there'll be a good mix of guys who've got experience at this level and some younger players with potential coming in. Add that to the quality we already have in the squad who'll still be here like McGhee, McKee, Muirhead, Kidd and Rudden(if we can keep him) and I'm sure we'll be just fine.

I honestly think Ray will have us in Europe within 5 seasons. When you have a manager who's willing to adapt to what he has and can clearly get a tune out of limited players, and also has a global contact network, there really is no limit. I just feel he understands the potential of this club better than any manager we've had for a while.

Look at Kilmarnock struggling to get 4000 fans at the top of the premiership while we've had that every week at the bottom of the championship.

One piece of advice Craig... 

Just try to run the club without making ridiculous comments. 

9 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Whens the dvd coming out?

Newsreel at the local picture hoose, mate. It's Stennie.

14 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Managed to get my programme from the FOUR-TWO game signed at the Howgate last night.

The magnitude of that result is only just starting to sink in. There were only ten league places between us, back then.

I hope they thanked you for enabling us.

8 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

honestly think Ray will have us in Europe within 5 seasons. When you have a manager who's willing to adapt to what he has and can clearly get a tune out of limited players, and also has a global contact network, there really is no limit. I just feel he understands the potential of this club better than any manager we've had for a while.

Eamon Banon could claim to have a global contact Network. "There really is no limit to the pish you write on here", Do you do it just to wind us up or do you genuinely believe Mckee, Muirhead, and Kidd are quality! I HAEMA DOUBTS. 

Your invitation to the keyboard warriors Xmas lunch is in serious doubt!! 

Europe in 5 Seasons sound's reasonable to me. 

Pre season friendly in Benidorm would be a laugh. 

Is this Edi comment a whoosh?

Also surprised by the Europe comment. He couldn’t get Dundee U out of this division so I can’t see a sound basis for believing we will go great places at this point.

Safety, possibly, but we still have to see what he can bring beyond some reasonable tactics and man management.

I’m never one for writing someone off and will always give them and the manager full backing however this is genuinely someone who can’t get in the Morton team over McHugh, I’ll be concerned if he is signed.

Why should you be surprised when McKinnon is pissing about with buttons

I won't be concerned. After the absolutely magnificent  job Ray's done so far for us so far, I'm more than willing to trust his judgement. Remember we're not looking for players who'll get us promoted. All we need is people good enough to keep us in this division.

The Board of Directors are also committing a significant additional six figure sum to the first team squad come January to make sure Ray and his team are able to bring in the quality they want.

I'm sure there'll be a good mix of guys who've got experience at this level and some younger players with potential coming in. Add that to the quality we already have in the squad who'll still be here like McGhee, McKee, Muirhead, Kidd and Rudden(if we can keep him) and I'm sure we'll be just fine.

I honestly think Ray will have us in Europe within 5 seasons. When you have a manager who's willing to adapt to what he has and can clearly get a tune out of limited players, and also has a global contact network, there really is no limit. I just feel he understands the potential of this club better than any manager we've had for a while.

Look at Kilmarnock struggling to get 4000 fans at the top of the premiership while we've had that every week at the bottom of the championship.

What an imbecile. Europe? Jesus....

The Board are spending our money not theirs. Money we have funded the club with.