The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Theres 2 possibly 3 out of that list i would say you are on glue for wanting rid of or think we will get rid of, cant believe you haven't mentioned your old forward pal O Hara.  Granted football is all about opinions but you really post some sh*te.

It's not a list of who I want rid of, it's who I think will go

49 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Too much beating around the bush going on here this morning, it you're ITK get they names dropped.

THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW!!

Craig Sibbald is being looked at. Marvin Bartley also a possibility. 

Edited by EdiBairn

There's really no reason we can't start to look upwards in January if we can get the right quality in. With the quality of manager we have in place and the poor standard of the league this year, there's no teams to be scared of IMO.

Its actually borderline impossible to predict who will get emptied.

You have to get agreement from the players or find a club wanting them. Then you have to think about who is left and who can be signed. Common wisdom would suggest Brough is more likely to go than Robson for example, but then, if you bin Robson and Russell and sign a new LB you have Brough who can cover LB and CH. 2 wages instead of 3 then. Guys who can play in more than 1 position are probably safe.

I know what Ray has said, but do we really think we have the budget such that the first team is going to look different to the tune of 8 or 9 players?

Even the range of keep/punt lists on here is wildly varied.

Wonder how the social media team will play it this time.....

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I know what Ray has said, but do we really think we have the budget such that the first team is going to look different to the tune of 8 or 9 players?

Even the range of keep/punt lists on here is wildly varied.

Wonder how the social media team will play it this time.....

Absolutely! Remember we brought in 6 last January and that was without the extra six figure investment from the BoD. We also have a number of loans and contracts ending, so we should have a lot of capacity to bring in players I think.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Rizzo said:
Assume we'll also be taking any half-decent players that Morton currently have on their books. emoji4.png

Speaking of which, all quiet on the McKinnon front... When can we expect to hear the outcome of that?

Trying to entice Branchton into posting so that you can ask how his team got on at the weekend. Like it boys. :thumsup2